Video disappears!
I have my Apple TV connected to my plasma TV via HDMI. When I switch channels or turn off the TV while XBMC is playing a video, turning it back on or going back to the HDMI video input results in the sound continuing, but a blank screen! I can pause, fast forward, etc.... but no video. Black. Pitch black.

I tried unplugging the HDMI cable from the AppleTV then back on, but to no avail. It doesn't do that when running the standard AppleTV OS.

All I can do is unplug power, and have the whole system reboot.

Any ideas?

AppleTV 2.2, XBMC Beta 2, Launcher 0.4
SimonMTL Wrote:I have my Apple TV connected to my plasma TV via HDMI. When I switch channels or turn off the TV while XBMC is playing a video, turning it back on or going back to the HDMI video input results in the sound continuing, but a blank screen! I can pause, fast forward, etc.... but no video. Black. Pitch black.

I tried unplugging the HDMI cable from the AppleTV then back on, but to no avail. It doesn't do that when running the standard AppleTV OS.

All I can do is unplug power, and have the whole system reboot.
AppleTV 2.2, XBMC Beta 2, Launcher 0.4

Know issue with XBMCLauncher regarding how it handles getting in front of FrontRow. The issue is fixed in current svn XBMC for Mac and will be present in the next release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video disappears!0