XBMC Companion recent updates
I started a new thread because the existing one already spanned a gazillion pages Blush

Anyhow, I generally dump a bunch of movies into the folders at a time and have it then rescan for them. While they scroll by as the information is retrieved, I haven't found a way to easily review what has been scraped in an update. If I have 100 movies and I add 7 - how do I find which oens they are to check on the info it got?

Is this a feature request?

BTW - This is a very handy program.
rernst Wrote:I started a new thread because the existing one already spanned a gazillion pages Blush

Anyhow, I generally dump a bunch of movies into the folders at a time and have it then rescan for them. While they scroll by as the information is retrieved, I haven't found a way to easily review what has been scraped in an update. If I have 100 movies and I add 7 - how do I find which oens they are to check on the info it got?

Is this a feature request?

BTW - This is a very handy program.

Get the latest version (1.994), you can find it in the announcements section of the Media Companion forum, the scrapers have been moved onto there own thread so you can do other things while scraping, when the movies have finished scraping a seperate window will open showing a detailed log of all the movies you have added.

There is a link to the forums in my sig.
billyad2000 Wrote:Get the latest version (1.994), you can find it in the announcements section of the Media Companion forum, the scrapers have been moved onto there own thread so you can do other things while scraping, when the movies have finished scraping a seperate window will open showing a detailed log of all the movies you have added.

There is a link to the forums in my sig.

Great! Again, this is a great prog. You are doing a fantastic job. Thanks to you and the XBMC team. I cannot say enough how the open source community really shines with this project.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Companion recent updates0