• 3(current)
Windows 7 + XBMC
heiNey Wrote:did you need to do anything special to get it to work? im getting an error saying error at 0x0000000000 memory could not be read.

Getting the same error using latest ikon build and win7.Oo
bobrap Wrote:Getting the same error using latest ikon build and win7.Oo

heh..ill skip that one and try the jester build then. ill let you know how it goes
hmmm...yea...same thing.
so i searched a bit, and read jester's posts on reinstalling the graphics drivers. so i did, and it did nothing. i have the gigabyte MA78GM-US2H motherboard, with 780g onboard video, so i just reinstalled the ati catalyst control center for the ati HD 3200. is there anything else i can do?
So is anybody running XBMC succesfully on Windows 7?
Nope, i've tried it on few build including 7068 and its not working.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
I am. In fact, I haven't had any problem running it on Windows 7 at all. I am using an ATI video card with up to date drivers.
natethomas Wrote:I am. In fact, I haven't had any problem running it on Windows 7 at all. I am using an ATI video card with up to date drivers.

That's great to hear! I am on the verge of putting the RC on my XP box, and hoping I don't have any issues.
FYI, I'm using the 7000 build still. I don't know if any more recent builds cause problems.
Hi,
Well, worked great with the latest XBMC SVN and AEON on Windows 7 7057 x86.

But, XBMC is no longer running on Windows 7 7077 x86. Too bad.

It will be ok with the RTM (final) release anywayWink
superludox Wrote:Hi,
Well, worked great with the latest XBMC SVN and AEON on Windows 7 7057 x86.

But, XBMC is no longer running on Windows 7 7077 x86. Too bad.

It will be ok with the RTM (final) release anywayWink

i got xbmc working on my u400 laptop. i got it running windows 7 7077 x86
XBMC running fine on the Windows 7 RC1 64-bit here. Only thing I had to do is run it as administrator and check Vista compatibility mode.
Embarko Wrote:i got xbmc working on my u400 laptop. i got it running windows 7 7077 x86

Hello,

Which XBMC build are you reporting functionnal on 7077 ? Babylon, Atlantis, SVN... ?

XBMC Babylon for my part is not working even with administrator rights and compatibility mode.

I have to test older XBMC build to check it out.

See you
Same here, newest builds not workin under 7077.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Jeroen Wrote:XBMC running fine on the Windows 7 RC1 64-bit here. Only thing I had to do is run it as administrator and check Vista compatibility mode.

Working fine here without doing that.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 7 + XBMC0