Update Movie Information from another PC that has it???
Hey, first off, I love XBMC, it has almost everything I'm looking for (except support for recording and watching live TV... but that's coming... right? ... RIGHT?!?!?)...

Anyways, I'm not sure if this has been answered, but, is there any way you can have XBMC update all the movie information from another computer in the house that already has it downloaded from IMDB?
As an extension of this question... can i have multipl ecopies of XBMC running that share a single library and image cache...so that refreshing on one PC is automatically reflected on all of them?
Anyone?
I asked a similar question here. I'm using the XBMC Media Companion and it works really well for my needs.

-Dave
Assuming the paths on all machines are the same, just copy the UserData folder from one machine to the next. It doesn't share the playcounts or anything like that though.

This has been discussed many, many times - please search the forums before posting in future.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Assuming the paths on all machines are the same, just copy the UserData folder from one machine to the next. It doesn't share the playcounts or anything like that though.

This has been discussed many, many times - please search the forums before posting in future.

I did search the fourms all night before I asked this question, but I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the solution though, that's exactly what I needed, I'm soon hoping to have everyone in the house with XMBC streaming movies/music and TV shows off of a network hard drive. =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Movie Information from another PC that has it???0