MediaStream v0.97 Released (10/11/2008)
I got this strange error, before the only issue is the bigger for the frame text in Menu, but now the background desapears

Media Stream 0.97 ( tested from the Tech build version and this topic version ) both has the same issue.

I Use the NTSC folder tip to get "bigger" font working!

Xbox with latest tech build!

Portuguese Brasil

Screenshot

skunkm0nkee Wrote:I'm pretty sure you're issues are memory related. Have you tried disabling fanart, hiding thumbs in the Option Menu and changing to the Alt Default font (or Alt Bigger if you prefer) as all of these will reduce memory usage and will hopefully allow you to play media as you wish.

I reckon the skin must be right on the borders of the Xbox memory. I took some of your advice... switched to the lite theme, and used the alt default font, kept everything else, and mine seems to be working, so yay. Making lite a little more lite might make it even better.
Downloading thumbs for movies (default scrapers) seem to take forever in this version on Xbox. At least 5x slower in Mediastream 0.97 than PM3.

Where can I find Mediastream 0.96.5 or earlier versions?
I have .91 thru .96 saved on my PC.....Would be glad to post a D/L link, if Team RazorFish would give the okay to re-post them somewhere.
Yep, if you want to put them somewhere and let people access them that's fine with me (if people are using an older version then there's no point in posting any bug reports etc as they're out of date).
murion Wrote:Downloading thumbs for movies (default scrapers) seem to take forever in this version on Xbox. At least 5x slower in Mediastream 0.97 than PM3.

Where can I find Mediastream 0.96.5 or earlier versions?

I installed Mediastream 0.95 over 0.99 (still slooow updating library and downloading thumbs) and updating library and downloading thumbs is as fast as PM3 Smile

Thanks 420Smilz!
Glad to help.
murion Wrote:I installed Mediastream 0.95 over 0.99 (still slooow updating library and downloading thumbs) and updating library and downloading thumbs is as fast as PM3 Smile

Thanks 420Smilz!

But the skin doesn't update the library or download thumbs? XBMC handles those
I think he meant AFTER updating library and downloading thumbs, the responce is as fast as PMIII.

Am I right thinging that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.97 Released (10/11/2008)3