Trouble playing videos with latest build
I've just downloaded the latest build of t3ch (Nov 13 build) that includes the latest version of MediaStream and I'm having trouble playing curtain videos with this skin. I jump back to PM3 and everything works fine. Anyone else having issue with video playback?
I have this exact same problem with MediaStream. I'm running Atlantis 2 and I just thought it may be my network connection, but I've got the buffer set to 8mb and I'm running at 130mbps on wireless-n. When I was using PM3 I had no problems.

Roy.
Have you enabled 'Lite Mode' for the Xbox?
I've tried default and lite... they act like they are switching to video (blank screen) and then the Xbox is locked up. I've looked in the xbox.log file, but don't see anything. I've also done a clean install of xmbc, removed libraries and everything.
Don't know what lite mode is. I'm running mine on a Atv, completely clean install of Atlantis 2, nothing on it before hand.

Roy.
Go into the Appearance settings and change the theme to lite (it sounds like you are running out of memory)
I've tried Lite and restarted, so far no luck.
I may be wrong in this but upping the cache settings isn't always a good idea... if your not having network lag lower it to free up ram. I was having similar issues so i lowered my caches across the board and have no problems with any SD content.
Only choices on Atv are Skin Default or Richer.

Roy.
roydonaldson Wrote:Only choices on Atv are Skin Default or Richer.

Roy.

You do realise that this is a MediaStream thread, not ATV?
I'm thinking that on my Atv, if I set the Skin to be Mesiastream, this is what we are talking about ?

Roy.
roydonaldson Wrote:I'm thinking that on my Atv, if I set the Skin to be Mesiastream, this is what we are talking about ?

Roy.

Yep, you're in the right place. Sorry.

Based on what you're saying then you have quite an old version of the skin as the richer theme hasn't existed for quite a few weeks now. Go to the v0.97 release thread and download the latest version.
The version of mediastream that I have is the default version that comes with the Atlantis Beta 2 build for Atv. Is 0.97 compatible with the Beta 2 build ?

If so, I'll download it and sling it over to the atv.

Roy.
This is really strange. I've made sure I have the latest version of MediaStream and it's still not playing most of my videos. I've also downloaded Horizonz_-_Volume_III, which looked like a pretty 'light' skin, but it is doing the same thing. If I switch back to PM3, boom, works like a charm.
Skunk, if I can be of any help to find what is causing this, like a log file, let me know. I would much rather use your skin.
roydonaldson Wrote:The version of mediastream that I have is the default version that comes with the Atlantis Beta 2 build for Atv. Is 0.97 compatible with the Beta 2 build ?

If so, I'll download it and sling it over to the atv.

Roy.
Yep. It says in the release thread to run it on the latest version of XBMC and at the time it was released Beta 2 was the most recent.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble playing videos with latest build0