It's only a simply console application, no fancy gui.
- Loads a list of Movies and Disc Numbers from a .cvs file
- Creates dummy folders (optional)
- Fetches the url for the top imdb result and creates and .nfo file for easy XBMC lookup (optional)
- Fetches the year from imdb (optional)
- Creates an avi file containing the text "Please Insert Disc X" where X is the Disc Number for that Film.
Download Offline Creator v1.2(WINDOWS)
Download Offline Creator v1.3(Linux/OSX)
Fixed: Running under linux would not create the video (no such file or directory error)
Added an option for using a background image instead of just black
Added an option for using a custom font - be aware the text may not center properly
Added the ability to change the "Please Insert Disc" text to custom text in settings.ini
1) Edit library.cvs in excel/notepad to include your movie names, and disc ids(optional)
2) Run the program
3) Scan the Offline folder in XBMC
See the readme.txt for information on usage.
For the next version I will look into fetching posters and adding a "DVD" watermark, and possibly allowing custom backgrounds for the dummy avi files.