XBMC feature or skin feature? (FanART)
Ok so i have two things i want to do and i think they will have to be implemented in xbmc code and cannot be done in skin. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
1. I currently use fan art and it shows up in my library if i drill into the season/episode select screens, however if i am scrolling through the shows in the library the fanart doesn't show for the currently selected tv show. In file mode the fanart switches properly when i select a tv show folder. Can this behavior be fixed in library mode in the skin or is this simply the way xbmc acts (ie requiring a fix to the xbmc code).

2. A lot of shows have multiple fanart images, and you have to select one. Is it possible to have XBMC cycle randomly through the available fanart for a selected entry (such as a tv show). I know you can make a skin that cycles randomly through a folder of images, but i don't know how to cycle randomly through the fanart for a specific tv show when that show is selected (i think this one also requires code be added to xbmc.

Any thoughts?
1. Skin specific + doable.

2. XBMC specific + not doable without a fair amount of code changes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC feature or skin feature? (FanART)0