- Strange aspect ration because I have a 1024x768 16:9 plasma.
- All screenshots are dimmed as you probably see, this is good because I like to have a high contrast for movies but not for the menus because that can damage my plasma and is annoying to read text with high contrast. Dimming is achived by adding a dimmed black square over the gui.
- Dim level CAN'T be controlled from the settings, it's hard coded at the end of includes.xml. Setting is stored in guisettings.xml, but couldn't figure out how to use it.
- Annoying thing to the left is moved outside of the screen.
- More info added at the bottom of screen. Rating and PlotOutline added... (one sentence is enough to describe an unseen movie)
- "Filmer" takes you to movies library view.
- "TV-serier" (swedish, hardcoded) takes you to tv-series library view.
- "Video" (swedish, hardcoded) takes you to the movies file view.
I have only dimmed the GUI-screens that are used on day-to-day basis, because I'm lazy and because there should be a better/simpler way of doing this.
I hope that the PM3 developers adds a better dimming option!
I hope that the PM3 developers adds fully customizable home screen!
I hope that the PM3 developers adds a few extra view modes for the fan art view!
I hope that the PM3 developers adds an option to use PlotOutline instead of Plot!
(make a copy of PM3.HD folder and use the files in PM3.HD.edit.rar instead of the originals)