Possible to get different Episode Thumbnail for a iso with Series?
If I got a DVD-iso with for exampel 6 episodes, I can rename the iso to contain s1e1e2e3e4e5e6, and it matches to thetvdb and get info for all episodes. BUT all episode gets the Thumbnail for the first episode?

Can this be done in a automatic way? The right Thumbnail for right episode?

Please move this thread if its in completly wrong place?

/Söder
it is the correct spot. this is kinda a design flaw, since we cache ep thumbs based on filenames (to get them to show in file mode as well). only way to handle it would be to special case it
spiff Wrote:it is the correct spot. this is kinda a design flaw, since we cache ep thumbs based on filenames (to get them to show in file mode as well). only way to handle it would be to special case it

What do you mean with "special case it" ?

/Söder
soder Wrote:What do you mean with "special case it" ?

/Söder

Because the way xbmc handles thumbnails its one per file. In your case you are trying to get multiple thumbnails for one file. At least that is the way I understand how thumbnails work.
I don't think this is possible! You can really only have each episode being 1 unique file thus giving the correct thumbnail for each episode. I am sure a developer could tell you more about this.
special case it = handle it explicitly in the code, i.e. have a "special case" for it in the code
I would agree with it being a design flaw.

The episode names are linked to the file, why not link the thumbs to the episode names rather than the filename (after all they are related to the epsiode)?

It is far more logical to do this and sensible from a design standing.

This is probably the only thing which bugs be about XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to get different Episode Thumbnail for a iso with Series?0