[ATV] Downgrade 8.10 final to beta2
ftp still down davilla...

I think you have a lot more to deal fixing the problem regarding the 2.3 problem but if you can take a minute to fix the ftp problem I would appreciate it Big Grin
^tWiSt^ Wrote:ftp still down davilla...

I think you have a lot more to deal fixing the problem regarding the 2.3 problem but if you can take a minute to fix the ftp problem I would appreciate it Big Grin

Works from here:

Quote:Skunkworks:davilla$ ftp ftp.XXXXX.net
Connected to ftp.XXXXX.net.
220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [TLS] ----------
220-Local time is now 13:51. Server port: 21.
220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
220-IPv6 connections are also welcome on this server.
220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.

The ftp server is on a DSL line and I saw an Embark truck working in the roadside box on the way to work this morning.
I've tried downgrading. XBMC starts, but for some reason, my remote quit and the rss feed suggests there is no internet connection. Does anybody have the same experience, or maybe know how to solve this?

>> the latest launcher update solved all problems. Thanks davilla.
davilla Wrote:ok, now I'm in sync. The build is a quick one just to check if the overscan error is properly fixed and I skipped several packaging steps. The standard skin should be ok, not sure about the mediastream one. If you are seeing that error running xbmc_T42, then the packaging of mediastream is stale and you should be able to extract it from the Atlantis xbmc.app release and replace the one inside xbmc_T42.

There is no T42 release in your ftp Scott:

Name Size Last Modified
File:XBMC_T40.zip 55056 KB 11/18/2008 01:51:00 AM
File:XBMC_T41.zip 55057 KB 11/19/2008 03:07:00 AM
File:appletv_utils.zip 905 KB 09/09/2008 08:26:00 AM

:confused2:
^tWiSt^ Wrote:There is no T42 release in your ftp Scott:

Name Size Last Modified
File:XBMC_T40.zip 55056 KB 11/18/2008 01:51:00 AM
File:XBMC_T41.zip 55057 KB 11/19/2008 03:07:00 AM
File:appletv_utils.zip 905 KB 09/09/2008 08:26:00 AM

:confused2:

sorry sould be -> XBMC_T41.zip
Hey davilla,

Now that ATV 2.3+XBMCLauncher 0.8 are happy campers, any idea when you might be pushing a full bug release (8.11?) out into the public world ??
I'd rather do a nuke 'n pave in honour of the full meal deal in lieu of completing one now and another soon after.

Just checkin' Nerd

PS .. thanks for ATV USB Creator v1.0b9 for both MAC and WIN Smile
XBMC4Ever Wrote:Hey davilla,

Now that ATV 2.3+XBMCLauncher 0.8 are happy campers, any idea when you might be pushing a full bug release (8.11?) out into the public world ??
I'd rather do a nuke 'n pave in honour of the full meal deal in lieu of completing one now and another soon after.

In the queue, the ATV 2.3 update sidelined it. Changes are in svn and I think we are just waiting on building the release.
Life happens.
Hopefully the new "disable auto-update" in XBMCLauncher 0.8 will sideline future sidelines .. assuming people are aware of the feature, its benefits and actually use it Smile
Allowing updates only when the AppleTV/XBMC community is ready for them should keep the pressures to a minimum.

Many thanks for your dedication to the project ... if you had a nickle for every happy XBMC person ... well you know ... Big Grin
All unusable :-(

with 8.10 i have a screen calibration bug
with beta2 the apple remote not works here, cant do nothing
with XBMC_T41.zip i have no context menu, apple remote hold menu not works!?

and now reinstalling 8.10 not works, i deleted XBMC and all prefs and
a install with xbmc launcher or manual with terminal, and everytime it stops with error 6

only manual install of XBMC T41 runs, any ideas ?

and why is the context menu not working ?
the calibration is killing me too, but in the meantime i just used the skin zoom function (same place as you choose skin) that works ok until the calibration is sloved (and it saves the setting so you dont have to do it more than once)

i know its not perfect, but its close. (unless you're a perfectionist that cant live with a screen ratio might be a few pixels off hehe)

/Rod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV] Downgrade 8.10 final to beta20