Suggestion for Season Views
One thing that's always bothered me about Aeon and Horizonz is that if you use Showcase (or Info) view there really isn't an elegant way to pick between seasons of a TV show. One thing that would improve this dramatically for me would be to use a similar Info or Showcase view for seasons, but instead of having an infinite loop of often repeated season frames, make it a single line of frames that doesn't loop. It would eliminate the repeating season frames and open up more of the backdrop to be seen.

So instead of something like this...

All 1 2 All 1 2 All 1 2 All 1 2...

You would have this

All 1 2

The loop works when there are a large number of choices, but when we're talking 5 or less, it just doesn't look right.

Thanks for reading.
I fully support this request.

Regards,

Eric
Eish... when someone creates a list or wraplist, it creates an infinite list and loops at the edges... no way i can change that... it makes sense though, because people having six seasons won't feel the looped effect as much... but if you guys knew now xml worked with xbmc, u'd know, i'm limited to 10 views... so, if i had to do that, i'd have to remove showcase or info completely to get a non-looped version in there... but sadly, i can't create that right now...
Ah, just a suggestion, something perhaps that can be kept in the back of your mind in case things change down the line. Thanks for the reply. And I'm very much enjoying the beautiful skin.
thanks man... wish i could have done something like that... it would've been an idea... maybe a feature such as comparing previous and next items to the current one to see they have something in common would be great, coz then, this would be possible... and a lot of other possibilities would arise i reckon...
I agree with the thread stater with this. great idea.

xb2iris Wrote:Eish... when someone creates a list or wraplist, it creates an infinite list and loops at the edges... no way i can change that... it makes sense though, because people having six seasons won't feel the looped effect as much... but if you guys knew now xml worked with xbmc, u'd know, i'm limited to 10 views... so, if i had to do that, i'd have to remove showcase or info completely to get a non-looped version in there... but sadly, i can't create that right now...

Eish? haha must be a South Afican lol.
iLurk Wrote:I agree with the thread stater with this. great idea.

Eish? haha must be a South Afican lol.

There you go my dear matey! Cape Townian to be precise.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestion for Season Views0