Keymapping
I've upgraded to the release version of Atlantis and I'm trying to figure out the keybindings.

I've looked in the Keymap.xml file but I don't see the same settings there as the behavior I'm getting.

During video playback, the Apple Remote + and - control volume, but according to the xml file, they should be BigStepForward and BigStepBack. So I'm not sure where I'm supposed to change the settings.

What I would like is for the Hold Play to Stop playback. Right now it doesn't seem to do anything.
fantasygoat Wrote:I've upgraded to the release version of Atlantis and I'm trying to figure out the keybindings.

I've looked in the Keymap.xml file but I don't see the same settings there as the behavior I'm getting.

During video playback, the Apple Remote + and - control volume, but according to the xml file, they should be BigStepForward and BigStepBack. So I'm not sure where I'm supposed to change the settings.

What I would like is for the Hold Play to Stop playback. Right now it doesn't seem to do anything.

This one will do that.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=235...stcount=38

The keymap.xml file in the XBMC app folder is not the one to use, you need to use the one in the frontrow users settings (for xbmc).
I got stuck on that for a while....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymapping0