Skinning engine/CPU usage
I have gotten some reports from users stating that when using my skin they are experiencing high CPU loads, especially in file mode. Unfortunately I don´t really have a clue what could be causing it. And since I don´t experience a higher CPU load with my own skin than with other skins like PM3.HD myself I don´t know where to start trying to locate the problem.
Regarding the skinning-engine, are there any aspects that are most likely to cause an increased CPU load?
any thoughts? EekBlush
Animation causes higher cpu example fading between 2 pictures with a multimage.
thanks, still makes me wonder about the cpu usage though, there aren't that many I feel. Mostly for page transitions but that's just one time. That's basically it. Although there is a small animation used when going up and down in listviews to get a smooth movement, I'll check if that makes any difference.
The CPU issue is really weird and only happens in fileview, atleast on linux plattform.

The slowdown feels like it were something along the lines of 100 list ontop of eachother Smile and visually you seem to have the same list in library aswell.

Im gonna throw the question out there even if I doubt it, the condidional visabilities arent wrong ?

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skinning engine/CPU usage0