XBMC Remote Features Suggestions / Ideas - please move to correct section if any
Hi! long time xbmc user, first time poster.

like many of you, I use the official xbmc remote for android to operate the xbmc enabled computers I have at home.

I find two things particularly problematic with it: the lack of a rotation off feature. what I mean is that there isnt (that I am aware of) an option to turn off auto-rotation in the software. now this forces me to FORCE portrait mode with my cellphone, which is a pain in many other software. If I dont stop auto-rotation, I often get the landscape remote with the AWFUL POWER BUTTON, which instantly shuts down XBMC and gets me to the desktop. I therefore have to get the keyboard (a pain for the living room setup because the PC is hidden in the wall) or go to another computer and remote desktop control it, start up XBMC again..

is there a service that can be installed on windows or any other OS to make the power button on the android remote actually start up XBMC? will there be an option to desactivate the power button, and desactivate auto-rotation of the remote landscape/portrait modes?

thank you for your time, i hope these 2 "problems" eventually get addressed.

have a good day!
up?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Remote Features Suggestions / Ideas - please move to correct section if any0