• 2(current)
[RELEASE] FastPassTV (Video) Plugin
been with some other works, ok sorry guys i hvnt updated this plugin since then.

Grab the latest ver. on my google code http://code.google.com/p/sparetime/downloads/list (its streaming only from supernova(flash & divx) & zshare(flash)). I couldnt find ways to do Wisevid.com, looks like rtmp stream of sort with scrumbled video play path, maybe anyone could assist this soon.

p/s: The Latest 5 Shows or Movies retrieved information on page 1.
for some reason i can get the plugin to load up..it shows me the directories (Latest 5, IMDB 10...), etc..but when i click on the content the folders are always blank..nothing there..is it something im doing wrong??
i hav the same problem as Calico NC any help i would appreciate it
any helpHuh do i have to upgrade my xbmc?? Just wondering whats the problem
i don't know python, but from looking through the script i can only presume the layout of the website had changed as none of the urls in the script appear to be valid anymore. i tried a few changes but to no avail, my python skills are not up to it :-(
FASTPASSTV--Updated recently to include video providers from divxden.com (flv & avi), miloyski.com, voez.com and 2G-hosting.com. These should cover most of the recent tv shows, hopefully.

get your own account from the site to use the plugin..enjoy.

22/3: Updated to fix video leeches from Voez.com
23/3: Added metadivx.com & gigabyteupload.com
24/3: Added loombo.com video provider
Thumbs Up 
Nice one nixa, this used to be my fav plugin before they changed everything, appreciate the update.

Thanks

Big Grin
Fixed scraping lines & added several protective video providers. Get the rev. 05 and above as it reduces video loading time too. All together we got 7 providers to cover the fastpasstv shows. --just no to megavideo--

Enjoy it guys. Any feedback is most welcome.
Hi
why all the folders are empty?
Excellent work nixa. The plugin works great. My only suggestion/request would be if you could go back to using 'addlink' for the media file (do all the scraping beforehand, instead of after you select the provider). That way, the resume feature in XBMC should work again. Alot of times, I will start an episode, stop midway, and then come back to it later. XBMC would then prompt me to resume where I had stopped.(Yes, I have the attention span of a knat).

Again, thanks for the plugin.
Dotan Wrote:Hi
why all the folders are empty?

place it in plugins and not script. If still occurs, post a debug.
liquid64 Wrote:Excellent work nixa. The plugin works great. My only suggestion/request would be if you could go back to using 'addlink' for the media file (do all the scraping beforehand, instead of after you select the provider). That way, the resume feature in XBMC should work again. Alot of times, I will start an episode, stop midway, and then come back to it later. XBMC would then prompt me to resume where I had stopped.(Yes, I have the attention span of a knat).

Again, thanks for the plugin.

Thanks. Yes, i hv changed it so that it would reduce the need to press more remote button Smile. U could always use the pause button for that, no?
Still the episodes are empty
here is a scren shot
i can see the episodes of the shows but when i oprn episode its empty
is it only working in the US or something?
thanx
Dotan,

is the 'new episodes added' is the only empty? if yes, it might be scraping lines problem, i will look into it later.
Every episode is empty
i go into to TV SHOWS and i see the show and episodes names but the folders are empty
im using XBMC 9.11 on XP build 26...
thanx
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FastPassTV (Video) Plugin0