• 6(current)
[RELEASE] FastPassTV (Video) Plugin
i know there are many dead horse plugins in the list and i'll try to look into it if time permits, thanks.
Currently, there are only 3 video providers:

1. DivxDen
2. WiseVid
3. VidBux

I cant promise to cover everything the webmaster put in his site, but i will support video providers with the most frequent.
Any chance of getting megavideo link support?
anyone still have the pre dharma version and does it still work
i was actually wondering the same thing because i wouls still love to use this on my xboc
dspayne1 Wrote:Any chance of getting megavideo link support?

added Megavideo (free user) video and other minor video providers. Feedbacks with logs are appreciated.
nate1579 Wrote:anyone still have the pre dharma version and does it still work

Uploaded the latest fastpasstv add-on for pre-dharma version. This version will be the end of support for pre-dharma.
This is an awesome plugin for the Appletv2 running on XBMC 10! However since updating to fastpasstv 2.2.2, we get

"Error! Script failed: plugin.video.fpt"

when choosing the "Download" option on VidBux files.

I have it set up to prompt each time (play or download) and it used to work before the fastpasstv update.

Files "download" to /var/mobile/Downloads and it's world-writable.

Anyone else having this trouble? Thanks for a great plugin! --mr
Mach5 Wrote:This is an awesome plugin for the Appletv2 running on XBMC 10! However since updating to fastpasstv 2.2.2, we get

"Error! Script failed: plugin.video.fpt"

when choosing the "Download" option on VidBux files.

I have it set up to prompt each time (play or download) and it used to work before the fastpasstv update.

Files "download" to /var/mobile/Downloads and it's world-writable.

Anyone else having this trouble? Thanks for a great plugin! --mr

Are you using the nightly builds?

Edit: There is a glitch here, thank you for the notice. Update coming soon!
nixa, thanks for the reply! looks like you caught something and can fix it, but no--i am not using nightly builds. do you have a link/how-to for accessing the nightly builds?

thanks again! --mr

nixa Wrote:Are you using the nightly builds?

Edit: There is a glitch here, thank you for the notice. Update coming soon!
Mach5 Wrote:nixa, thanks for the reply! looks like you caught something and can fix it, but no--i am not using nightly builds. do you have a link/how-to for accessing the nightly builds?

thanks again! --mr

Updated v.2.2.3: should clear-up the download features issue.
nixa Wrote:Updated v.2.2.3: should clear-up the download features issue.

It does, and thanks so much! Also thanks too for the link to the repository... --mr
I believe you had a Documentary channel link at one point. Would it be possible to add that option to the FastPassTV plugin again?

Thanks for your wonderful coding! Enjoy...

~r
remint Wrote:I believe you had a Documentary channel link at one point. Would it be possible to add that option to the FastPassTV plugin again?

Thanks for your wonderful coding! Enjoy...

~r

Ok, updated to 2.2.6 with added doc category and error dialog message if you bump into dead links.

Edit#1: Suggest to me if you have found video providers which have considerable number of links to fastpasstv.
Do you have any future plans of incorporating meta data and cover art into this plugin like the icefilms plugin is doing?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FastPassTV (Video) Plugin0