minimalko Wrote:Yes I installed XAMPP.
Like XiniX88 said, you'll need to use Xampp LITE, you replied that you've installed the full flegged Xampp and it looks that way from your path in the error messages.
Just uninstall the full Xampp AND assuming your using Windows on your PC, you'll need to:
- Download XamppLite http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html#646, The ZIP version
- Extract it to a directory of your liking e.g. D:\XamppLite
- Make a Dir in D:\XamppLite\htdocs\ e.g "Interface" (without the double quotes)
- Extract the HTTP-R archive to D:\XamppLite\htdocs\Interface
- Goto D:\XamppLite\htdocs\Interface\includes\config.php and edit config.php to match the IP address of your XBMC
- Run the "setup_xampp.bat" This configures XamppLite to run properly on your machine.
- Either run the "xampp_start.exe" which initiates Apache and MySQL or
- Run the "xampp-control.exe" to start Apache or MySQL manually or automatically as a service
- Make SURE the webserver in XBMC is enabled and set to port 8080 and XBMC is running
- For testing purposes, go to your computer webbrowser first and enter http://localhost/interface (or click this url)
- Now you should see the HTTP-R interface
- Try the same on your mobile device using "http://yourIP/interface" e.g. http://192.168.1.2/interface/