IMDB Refinment
Question 
Hey guys ever since finding this software i have no need for vista media center and absolutly love XBMC. now onto my issue

It seems when i do an auto search for updating my movies through IMDB instead of pulling the "Exact Title Matches" its pulling the "Popular Title" results. An example of this is one of my kids movies folder named and file named "102 Dalmatians" but when doing an auto search it thinks this is "101 dalmatians" which is the "Popular Title" but its the wrong movie. Now is there anyway to fix this or do i have to manual update titles like this (Trust me its become a nightmare for Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday The 13th series i have as its picking up NMOES as Freddy Vs Jason and FT13TH as Scary movie).

Also it has auto updated a movie of mine and i relised its a really crappy version but again its renamed it to a movie that aint in my folder structure is there anyway of finding out what movie it is?

Thanks guys and keep up the hard work.

EDIT 1:

Another quick quiestion.

I have 2 computers, one is my main everyday computer and one is my XBMC and was wondering to save me sitting in front of the tv all day fixing these problems is there anyway i can load XBMC on my main computer and fully set it up then export my settings to my XBMC Computer? Also would i have a problem cause currently XBMC searhes my personal network for my video/music/pictures that are on my main pc so if i setup on my main system and export the settings would i have to redirect every movie/music/picure file i have?

EDIT 2: Ignore Edit 1 i found XBMC Movie Companion LOL
make nfo file for each movie with this app here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33961

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB Refinment0