Show date in home screen
I've just installed XBMC into my ATV with MediaStream and I'm really amazed...:p:p:p
Waiting for the fix for the screen calibration bug I have only one question: there is a way to show the date together with the hour on the main screen?
Thanks for your efforts.
I'm sure it is possible by editing the xml files to add the date control (which i don't know what that is) and extending the background image that the clock sits on.

I like this idea and if i ever get around to it i might add it for myself and post the changes made. Unless skunk and friends have a plan in place to add that as an toggle it option.
Nope, we don't have any plans for this type of feature so be my guest cold_realms.
after the holiday i will try my hand at adding the option to the skin... no promises tho as i mainly hack, not real style in my alterations Wink
Thanks cold_realms I'll wait for your job.
Thumbs Up 
It could be useful if it's added as a new option into the skin settings (to enable/disable showing the date below the time)

Just my two cents..
yea i have been thinking of how to do it as an option. I'll let ya know... probably be asking skunk and team some questions on it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show date in home screen0