XBMC SKinning Tool
guys,

saw chat about this new skinning tool that runs on the pc on xbox-scene. where can i download itHuh

cheers
stace :d
i don't know, (it's not made by us and) there was no link in the announcement on xbox-scene Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
bit of a strange one!!

i have tried searching the web and couldn't find it, guess i'll carry on as usual!!

thanks
from the xbox-scene post:

Quote:well ive been working though the night to get this project underway for you people out there. its still far from completion but from the picture enclosed you'll see that its looking very kool.

sounds to me like it is not actually finished yet...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
the one mentioned on xbox-scene isn't finished, but here's a link to an xmbc skinning util on the xbmc forums.. (search is a wonderful button)

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....;t=4288
your right search is a wonderful button (thanks for that :bowdown: )

but then so is reading the post, its not the one i was after!!!

thanks again
here's the post that was on xb-scene:

xbmc-skinner update
>> we received some news about xbmc-skinner from arddrive:
Quote:due to some software problems the skinner project was held back a considerable amount, but after working the kinks out and speaking to some friends who are skinners we work the problems out. the first beta version of the skinner will be released shortly, after a couple more very long nights. if you people have any questions about the skinner project like what it can do and what it cant do please feel free to email me – gutterdrive [nosp@m] hotmail.com.

the skinner website will also be release shortly.
but for those who want to see the early stages of the site and project please visit: http://xbmc-skinner.xbox-scene.com

i sent an email to the contact to inquire about the release date. i'll post his reply.
the official word is: "it shouldn't be long" :kickass:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC SKinning Tool0