How to handle iso files?
I am new to XBMC so please bear with me. I downloaded the code this evening and things have been working well. My movies are stored on three hard drives, some in .avi format and some .iso format. The .avi format work fine, XBMC loads the movies and downloads the information. However, when it comes to the .iso format, XBMC loads the movies but does not download the information.

I also downloaded XBMC Media Companion (another great product). It loads all .avi files into the database and downloads the data. However, when it comes across an .iso file, it returns "IMDB returned no results" message.

I am sure I am most likely just overlooking something simple. If someone has an aswer I would greatly appreciate it.
any news about this problem? I'm wondering the same thing...don't know what to do with iso files.

Thanks
I have my folders with the title names so I select "use movies folders for names" or something like that when I scna. If you dont you will need to name your isos the real title of the movie. I dont have an issue with the iso files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to handle iso files?0