Crash while using navigaation in section pictures
I got a bug, using the navigation in section "watch pictures"
XBMC chrashed and exit to desktop if i want to navigate in my folders. this bug is in version 0.97 and 0.99. In other Skin navigation works fine.
I use xbmc with ubuntu hardy 8.04 with german language.

Got someone any idea how to fix the problem?
You'd need to post a proper debug log for anyone to find out what the problem actually is. (Check the wiki for details on how to post a debug log)
onkelchristian Wrote:I got a bug, using the navigation in section "watch pictures"
XBMC chrashed and exit to desktop if i want to navigate in my folders. this bug is in version 0.97 and 0.99. In other Skin navigation works fine.

Same problem here...using XBL Atlantis. When using mediastream and goto photos, then try to open a photo folder xbmc reboots. It appears to be at the portion where it attempts to read photo information durring the prescan. I'm working on getting a debug log but I won't be home for a few days.
onkelchristian Wrote:I got a bug, using the navigation in section "watch pictures"

I don't think it's a problem with either mediastream or xbmc.
As i have just tried it using xbmc atlantis final release using Windows XP pro
Service pack 3 and it works as it should. it's probably a Linux thingRolleyes
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:I don't think it's a problem with either mediastream or xbmc.
As i have just tried it using xbmc atlantis final release using Windows XP pro
Service pack 3 and it works as it should. it's probably a Linux thingRolleyes

Perhaps linux but it is mediastream specific. When I switch back to PM3 or PM3 HD it doesn't crash and I can browse my photos.
Try changing all instances of largeimage in the skin to be image instead and see if that stops the crashing? (My guess is that it's a problem related to the largeimage control)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash while using navigaation in section pictures0