Crashing out of party mode - coredumped
Exclamation 
Okay this is odd. I use party mode under Music while in Library mode and as soon as it tries to play a second song it crashes - pretty consistently. I thought at first this was because I have some WMA format files but this last time it crashed on an MP3. I am revision 16396, here's a pastebin log of the error this last time. Not sure why it has some problems with TBN files <shrug> http://pastebin.com/m5ceb1801

Anyone else seeing this? I have visualizations turned off. I saw it crash midsong trying to goto ProjectM but the GL spectrum worked and even off it still dies at end of the first song <shrug>

Backtrace - checked three cores and all the same output -> http://pastebin.com/m570ea9bb

Hope that's enough info!

Edit: Info shows 16397 but having just done an SVN up I am now listed as being at 16396 which I was listed as being at previously when I did an SVN UP before this posting except when I ran it this lat time a bunch of files updated. Going to recompile and retest right now!
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
Aww man - not just party mode, it just crashed out having played ONE selected MP3. Doh! Exact same backtrace FWIW.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
Thumbs Up 
Appears to be fixed. Something still fishy though!

Just before reporting this I had doen an SVN up and it updated NO files and reported me at 16396. Just after reporting this I also ran into an issue with a movie crashing. Before reporting that I did an SVN up and was reported at 16397 and saw quite a few files updated including paplayer etc.. That seemed odd so I did a complete recompile and now music is playing just fine. Looking at the info page however XBMC is showing 16396 still but a brand new compile date. Very weird!

And my video is still crashingLaugh I'll wait a bit before saying anything about this one Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashing out of party mode - coredumped0