Problem with installing Aeon
Hi.
I tried to install Aeon on my PC, but it is not really working.
I downloaded the Alpha14 and copied it into the xmbc/skins folder. After that it appeared at the options, like its supposed to be. But everytime i try to change the skin to Aeon, XMBC is telling me "the version is too old, i need skin-version 2.0 or higher, dumbass" (well it's not saying exactly that, but it sounds like that^^ ).
So, whats the Problem? I am using XMBC 8.1 Atlantis. Is Aeon not working with this version or is it just a bug ?

and btw: when does Stark come? ^^
leife Wrote:Hi.
I tried to install Aeon on my PC, but it is not really working.
I downloaded the Alpha14 and copied it into the XBMC/skins folder. After that it appeared at the options, like its supposed to be. But everytime i try to change the skin to Aeon, XBMC is telling me "the version is too old, i need skin-version 2.0 or higher, dumbass" (well it's not saying exactly that, but it sounds like that^^ ).
So, whats the Problem? I am using XBMC 8.1 Atlantis. Is Aeon not working with this version or is it just a bug ?

and btw: when does Stark come? ^^

make sure that you're not using a parent folder... in other words make sure that the aeon folder actually just contains the skin stuff and is not a folder that contains a folder that contains the skin stuff.
ok thanks that was easy^^. glad it works now fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with installing Aeon0