MeediOS verses XBMC for Windows - should I migrate?
Nice of Antec to tell me off as usual.

Since they replaced the first one, near the end of warrenty they will not replace this one.

I told them I don't care, being almost killed by a PSU twice in two years is not a chance i'm taking a third time.

Even hilter only had to deal with one bomb going off in his office.

I wrote Antec a very nasty letter, I do a lot of custom builds. They have lost all my business, sorry but I don't have that kind of cash right now to cover there costly mistakes, and now I have to suffer.

Stupid everything this week Tongue
Backup and running on Sunday night.

Got a new case and PSU for cheap $190, retail price for the case was $350, got it from a guy for cheap...

Anyways backup and running, no damage to hardware.

Computer seems to be running better, must enjoy that new PSU lol.

I'm having troubles display some comic files, it works fine on the remote share, same files locally don't play ackward.

Everything work good so far, wish there were pluigins and scripts but with the main site down for that stuff I find mostly broken and unuseable packages.
So I've been using XBMC for a week now.

I love it, well done to everyone at the XBMC, and anyone that does anything with it.

Compared to what I've used in the past it's been great.

The devs were great on there quick replies, minus the comic issue Wink

Wife acutally using the htpc a lot more, cause she doesn't have to worry about the program crashing or setting anything up, xbmc does a really good job at keep all the libarys updated.

I can stay I'm saying with XBMC for a very long time, boxee nice but I live in canada and most of what it offers is blocked here.

Thanks again for making my media more enjoyable!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MeediOS verses XBMC for Windows - should I migrate?0