• 7(current)
MediaStream Skin Feature Requests
xbs08 Wrote:I would love to have the hability to mark movies that are in 720p/1080p (XBMC can't do that, but maybe a manual mark?), something like watched/unwatched.

Cheers

Yeah, i would also love this function ( as soon as XBMC allows it offcourse)
...being worked on.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=30419&page=25

I would love seeing a Mediastream version of this layout (the movies). It focuses on the fanart but still has all the info neatly displayed =)
I would like to see the ability to eject a drive from the shutdown menu. Currently the only way I can eject a dvd is to use the skin project mayhem 3.
you should be able to eject by going to the dvd in the main menu and then hitting right to see the submenu
@KrogarBond
Great looking views!

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
manturafs Wrote:you should be able to eject by going to the dvd in the main menu and then hitting right to see the submenu

Ill give that a try. For the time being I modified the favorites icon to eject the drive. Having to go into the submenu which I had no idea existed is not really intuitive for me but thanks for the info. Lots of frustration on my part.
You should try all the submenus, you'll be surprised Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:You should try all the submenus, you'll be surprised Smile

Agreed. The submenus are one of the great features of MediaStream that keeps me using it over Aeon.
Weird. I dont seem to have a submenu for the DVD selection. This is from the home page right (home.xml)? I am using the SVN of the mediastream. Would this make any difference? Pushing to the right or left does nothing.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Weird. I dont seem to have a submenu for the DVD selection. This is from the home page right (home.xml)? I am using the SVN of the mediastream. Would this make any difference? Pushing to the right or left does nothing.

Yeah I just tried that and there is no submenu for DVD. I have to stick with the modified favorites icon for now I guess.
Are we crazy or does anyone have a submenu for the DVD part?
SlaveUnit Wrote:Are we crazy or does anyone have a submenu for the DVD part?

Not crazy. I finally put in a DVD and checked. I don't know the last time I used one of those things. Smile

I was replying to the sub-menus in general.
KrogarBond Wrote:I would love seeing a Mediastream version of this layout (the movies). It focuses on the fanart but still has all the info neatly displayed =)

Very nice. That looks really good
Any idea on when MediaStream's going to get it's update guys?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream Skin Feature Requests1