[RELEASE] Moviealien (Video) Plugin
yuvutu yuvutu PLEASELaugh
This thread is ancient and tired.....sleep now.
thanks bro
Could someone send me the plug-in also?

Thanks
Thread = Dead.

Gentlemen may I ask that this is closed to prevent more requests.
Ooops, sorry about that Voinage.

And thanks for all the plug-ins you have supplied.
I'm a newbie to all this, but if I download this plugin, can someone tell me how/where to install this. I have FTP to my xbox, but please be specific as to exactly where/what to install.

Many thanks, DD
hey DieselDrink, it doesn't matter where you install this plugin. It is dead and not coming back anymore:

Voinage Wrote:Thread = Dead.

Gentlemen may I ask that this is closed to prevent more requests.

Voinage is the creator and maintainer of this plugin and he says it is dead.

When it did work you'd install it under plugins/video and it would work. The site has changed several times since the plugin was made and the plugin is broken. Check out Voinage's other plugins that do work: http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-pl...loads/list

Install them under Q:\plugins\videos which is the same as E:\apps\XBMC and they should work. Some require the veoh proxy to work. Search the forums for the specific plugins to learn more about them.
Hey, nic how the devil are you, been a while, hope all is well.

You tell`em... grrrrrrr, those pesky users. Hehehehe

I`m in a very Chrimbley mood this morn.
Thanks guys. I'll see what I can do.

I think I understand where to install them... do I need to use that SVN Installer to "install" them on the xbox? Or do I could Ftp the files to the right place as you mention below?

nicoli_k Wrote:hey DieselDrink, it doesn't matter where you install this plugin. It is dead and not coming back anymore:

Voinage is the creator and maintainer of this plugin and he says it is dead.

When it did work you'd install it under plugins/video and it would work. The site has changed several times since the plugin was made and the plugin is broken. Check out Voinage's other plugins that do work: http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-pl...loads/list

Install them under Q:\plugins\videos which is the same as E:\apps\XBMC and they should work. Some require the veoh proxy to work. Search the forums for the specific plugins to learn more about them.
ftp it. download from voinage's site to your computer and ftp to the xbox in those locations. if you go to Programs and the Repo Installer, it will install plugins, scripts, or skins to the correct locations automatically. However, the installer isn't as up to date as Voinage's site. Check his site and the forum for updates to plugins if one quits working for you. Voinage has also provided a tutorial to make plugins that can be downloaded from his site.
Got it. Installed one plugin and working. Thanks much!

Will try out others... and keep an eye out for updates...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Moviealien (Video) Plugin0