T3ch no more?
ashlartowers Wrote:T3ch has now updated her build. The new build has the RTMP patches....

Has it not been re-named? still says 8.10 PROPER on her website Eek
Geeba Wrote:Has it not been re-named? still says 8.10 PROPER on her website Eek

The stable its there but theres a new build as well

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:The stable its there but theres a new build as well

Sweeeet! Laugh

Geesssss I need to get some glasses sorted out!
aww, no 16386 ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:aww, no 16386 ?

It has been merged to the Xbox trunk, if that's what you mean..... ?
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
ok, couldn't see it in the log.
Can you think of an easy way to document what goes into trunk?
I am just thinking out loud here, it would be extremely nice to be able to see exactly what revisions (with descriptions) went into trunk at any given time.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
arnova Wrote:It has been merged to the Xbox trunk, if that's what you mean..... ?

Has the RTMP patches been merged as the svn version i have ( Up to date ) hasn't got the new patches merged with RTMP.cpp and RTMP.h files.

as i need to still use mine.
Is it taking anyone else 4 hours to D/L the new build from T3CH's site?

OK......After D/L'ing for an hour ( and only hitting 23% D/L'ed) it timed out and quit........

Anyone else?
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Is it taking anyone else 4 hours to D/L the new build from T3CH's site?

OK......After D/L'ing for an hour ( and only hitting 23% D/L'ed) it timed out and quit........

Anyone else?

Nope, pretty fast here.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
sho Wrote:ok, couldn't see it in the log.
Can you think of an easy way to document what goes into trunk?
I am just thinking out loud here, it would be extremely nice to be able to see exactly what revisions (with descriptions) went into trunk at any given time.

You mean like this: http://www.xbmc.org/trac/log/trunk ? ;-) Only problem is cross referencing/copying the descriptions with the ones from Linuxport. I think one has to do this manually (and this is not an option of course). That's probably why JMarshall didn't create a changelog with descriptions too. But I'm open for suggestions oc Rolleyes

Quote:Has the RTMP patches been merged as the svn version i have ( Up to date ) hasn't got the new patches merged with RTMP.cpp and RTMP.h files.

as i need to still use mine.

Well, I just rechecked and all the changes considering RTMP in Linuxport were ALL merged to Xbox. So this basically means that the patch you're referring too didn't make to the other platforms as well.... Is it the one in this ticket: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5246 ?
Quote: Well, I just rechecked and all the changes considering RTMP in Linuxport were ALL merged to Xbox. So this basically means that the patch you're referring too didn't make to the other platforms as well.... Is it the one in this ticket: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5246 ?

Yeah that's the one works great one windows and the xbox cant test linux as i don't have linux.
Rocky5 Wrote:Yeah that's the one works great one windows and the xbox cant test linux as i don't have linux.

I'm puzzled... To be clear: the current Xbox version from SVN (or the last t3ch release) still doesn't work properly with RTMP without this additional patch?
arnova Wrote:You mean like this: http://www.xbmc.org/trac/log/trunk ? ;-)
Well, yes and no.
This is what we all can access, but it does not give a very good overview what is going in there. Perhaps someone more computer savy than me could create a script that uses the revision numbers to create a text or html document with descriptions? (pulling them from trac).

But note there is no mention of the ticket I orginally asked for (16386).
This one works perfectly! It doesn't lock up in the middle of a movie like "Atlantis" did.

..and it plays back MP4-AVC w/HE-AAC compressed files just fine (has to be 480x??? or lower.. this includes CABAC).. YES!!!
sho Wrote:Well, yes and no.
This is what we all can access, but it does not give a very good overview what is going in there. Perhaps someone more computer savy than me could create a script that uses the revision numbers to create a text or html document with descriptions? (pulling them from trac).

But note there is no mention of the ticket I orginally asked for (16386).

Check http://www.xbmc.org/trac/changeset/16478/trunk , at the end of the third line in the "message" (range 16384-16396). This is what holds 16386. And for the changelog: maybe I can cook up something as a Linux shell script to do this, although I can't make any promises, any hints/help here is still welcome...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
T3ch no more?0