AdultDVDEmpire Scraper
Thank you both - works perfectly!! Much appreciated!
How would I add this to a zip file to easily load into my atv2? Sorry, fairly new to this, still learning.
I would rather suggest to use this trick with tmdb:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=130827

You will get a much more stable scraper...
Do the adult movies need to appear in the MOVIES section or is it possible to setup XBMC to have an Adult menu page?
(2012-06-22, 20:52)Neumahn Wrote: Do the adult movies need to appear in the MOVIES section or is it possible to setup XBMC to have an Adult menu page?

I'm really new at this so this might be a really stupid way to do this, but I think with some skins you could... For example, I use Aeon Nox, which allows me to create custom menu items. So disable regular movies link, create a custom link called "Movies" that links to a playlist that excludes adult content (very easy to do as long as you keep them in different directories). Then create a custom link called "Adult" that links to a playlist for adult movies only. Then you should have those two options right there at the main menu I would think. If you don't mind having them in the submenu (that's how I set it up) it's pretty much the same thing, just don't disable your usual movies link. The only reason I suggest disabling it and creating your own is that's the only way I can think of to have the main "Movies" link display movies but exclude adult. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there were an easier way though, I just don't know enough yet.
Why can't I find this scraper in my movie options or in add-ons?

Thx
Because it is not there.
You have to install the xbmc-adult repo
Offizial XBMC is radikal Catholic!
Nö Sex tolerance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultDVDEmpire Scraper1