• 2(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)
Sweet and congratulations! Looks really good as always!

Thanks a million for all your work on this! Smile
Htpc 1: Intel E8400@3GHz : Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2 G33 : Nvidia 9400GT : Antec Fusion V2 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x1080
Htpc 2: Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x108
Good work fellas! Big Grin
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Any word on how 1.00 responds on the xbox?

It uses slightly more memory now even if you resize over 200 textures by half.

and it will freeze on most videos if you press (X) while viewing them to go back to the menu.

its a pity as we need at least 35/36mbs free for the xbox to function correctly.

if you resize nearly all textures bar 5 or 6 in PM3-HD you get 36mbs free so that skin runs fine its just the way mediastream was make it wasn't made for the xbox so we have to live with it or start editing it up to work better on the xbox but that is a task in a half.
Works just fine on my XBOX.

Congratulations for reaching the 1.0 milestone! Way to go!
Yep, mine too.

If you are sensible about the options you choose (lite theme is a must!) and the fanart images you use then it should work fine on the xbox.
Great job guys. One thing...shouldn't "Hide Custom Backgrounds in movies views" hide the backgrounds when in that section but not on the home screen? For me, at least using the multiimage option, it hides it everywhere. This is true of all sections, not just movies.
I've updated this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41243 with screenshots of bugs that i've found using 1.0 version
Thanks and great job! Any idea when this will show up in the Ubuntu PPA? If it's going to show up soon I'll just wait for that, else I'll install it manually.
timdog82001 Wrote:Great job guys. One thing...shouldn't "Hide Custom Backgrounds in movies views" hide the backgrounds when in that section but not on the home screen? For me, at least using the multiimage option, it hides it everywhere. This is true of all sections, not just movies.

Have you got the show custom backgrounds on home option enabled?
fidoboy Wrote:I've updated this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41243 with screenshots of bugs that i've found using 1.0 version

Yep, only one of them is actually a bug (the one where the Automatica text overspills the menu area), the rest of them are requests for changes which are unlikely to happen in the short term as we're now concentrating on the new skin.

To fix that bug should be relatively simple so I'll hopefully have a fix in SVN if I get time over the next few days.

Please stop repeatedly posting about that thread though as this about the 3rd or 4th time you have posted in other threads relating to it.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Have you got the show custom backgrounds on home option enabled?

yep. All i have to do is toggle the aforementioned option and it enables and disables the backgrounds in both home and the views. It's something that's been happening for me for at least the last couple versions, on linux and windows.

Edit: After looking around, i've found that this includes is called in the home menu for movies (I assume an equivalent exists for tv shows, etc)

<include>CustomMoviesBackground</include>

Going to the includes, this entry has:

<visible>Skin.String(CustomMoviesBG) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideCustomBGForMovies)</visible>

The HideCustomBGForMovies is the setting i'm talking about that (I assume) is only intended to hide views within the mediaviews, but instead hides it everywhere.
Thank you guys for all of your work. The skin/support and everything you all have done is just brilliant!
very small thing, but I noticed a small inconsistency. For most folders in library mode, the "recently added" sections have the folder icon with the "new" text on top. Recently added movies and episodes have this icon, however recently added music videos do not, it just has the default folder icon.
timdog82001 Wrote:yep. All i have to do is toggle the aforementioned option and it enables and disables the backgrounds in both home and the views. It's something that's been happening for me for at least the last couple versions, on linux and windows.

This has now been fixed in SVN (revision 1881)
thanks! great to hear
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)3