• 7(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)
yea, Lite should hopefully fix the problem
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Hello.

MediaStream is a great skin for xbmc. I installed it on a ubuntu-linux distribution with xbmc and vdr as a beackground-streming client. The standard skin shows me a "TV"-Menu. I didn't find it in MediaStream. Isn't watching live-TV possible with that skin?

Thanks,
vsammy
TV is for TV shows in library mode. I would guess.
[snip]
It should be in the context menu I think ('C' on the keyboard)
I don't know if this is intended functionality or not but when I set a custom background for TV shows, it works fine except when selecting a show without fan art or to go up a level when it shows the default background rather than my custom one. I've not tested this on movies but I assume it behaves in the same way.
hi!
I use this wonderfull skin in my xbox but i found a bug in the portuguese language, well... i patch the xml file to resolve the insue and i want share my work with the team, please tell me how ;-)
Post a link to where the updated file can be downloaded from and I'll add it to the SVN
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
WIll this release work with 9.04?

What are the changes needed?
I'm using 1.00 with XBMC 9.04 without any issues.
Is it possible to use Mediastream (Windows version) with ONLY the mouse?
'Cause i don't have a keyboard on my mini-itx...
Hi I love mediastream on XBMC and lately bought a XBOX but there's a problem XBMC wont open TV shows or some movies. But when I switch to a different skin it can and works perfect. I've already downloaded 3 types of mediastream could anyone help me?

Greets,

Wezeltje
wezeltje Wrote:Hi I love mediastream on XBMC and lately bought a XBOX but there's a problem XBMC wont open TV shows or some movies. But when I switch to a different skin it can and works perfect. I've already downloaded 3 types of mediastream could anyone help me?

Greets,

Wezeltje

that happened to me.

The problem I was running into was that the Xbox was running out of memory and therefore couldn't open up the media file.

MediaStream is very intense for an xbox, although I think there is an xbox specific mod for Media stream that is stickied to the top of the forum. give that a shot.
feerlessleadr Wrote:that happened to me.

The problem I was running into was that the Xbox was running out of memory and therefore couldn't open up the media file.

MediaStream is very intense for an xbox, although I think there is an xbox specific mod for Media stream that is stickied to the top of the forum. give that a shot.

Yup lots of posts on this. To the original author try searching first. Or just bowse the mediastream section of the forum Its not very big.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Yup lots of posts on this. To the original author try searching first. Or just bowse the mediastream section of the forum Its not very big.

Must add to that that the original mediastream 1.0 Lite mod worked on my Xbox but that all later ' better' versions fail misserably. Unfortunately the old 1.0 version I can no longer find anywhere Sad
So it might be that the user searched but just all solutions provided don't work for him (lik for me)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)3