Academy Award Winners and IMDB Top 250 in Horizonz
Question and possible request tied into another request I made for the XBMC dev's at:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...demy+award

In a nutshell this has to do with displaying ones movies which are academy award winners or another list of them which are in the IMDB Top 250. JMarshall was kind enough to show a way in which a smart playlist could be created to show IMDB Top 250 but as good as that is it's buried in the playlist area. And while academy award winners are not currently scraped I'd be willing to submit a ticket to request this as the data is on IMDB.

My question xb2iris is this. If both the academy award movie winners and the IMDB Top 250 data is available, is this something that can be added to the Library Sort menu, where sort by Name, Rating, Genre, etc. is? On the Sapphire plugin this was a really cool feature and blew people away when I would show them. Another way for Horizonz to differentiate themselves from others!

Thx and keep up the good work!
tuckbodi Wrote:Question and possible request tied into another request I made for the XBMC dev's at:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...demy+award

In a nutshell this has to do with displaying ones movies which are academy award winners or another list of them which are in the IMDB Top 250. JMarshall was kind enough to show a way in which a smart playlist could be created to show IMDB Top 250 but as good as that is it's buried in the playlist area. And while academy award winners are not currently scraped I'd be willing to submit a ticket to request this as the data is on IMDB.

My question xb2iris is this. If both the academy award movie winners and the IMDB Top 250 data is available, is this something that can be added to the Library Sort menu, where sort by Name, Rating, Genre, etc. is? On the Sapphire plugin this was a really cool feature and blew people away when I would show them. Another way for Horizonz to differentiate themselves from others!

Thx and keep up the good work!

I wouldn't think that this request could be accomplished through editing the skin... I think it would be more of an xbmc thing, since xbmc and not the skins dictate what parameters are given in the Library mode.
Compete2win is right dude... and if he wasn't, i wouldn't want to compete with a guy with that nick name... hehehehe... nyways... yeah, its an xbmc thing... that sort by menu is in the xbmc code, and i don't a skinner has a way of controlling it just yet... maybe someone will correct me... who knows... but dam, that sounds like a cool idea... would be nice having a few new sort by options like those... this name thing is getting boring for me... l8r dude... wish i could help out a little more

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Academy Award Winners and IMDB Top 250 in Horizonz0