"Set content" is not saving my choices
Hi!

I have came into contact with XBMC after installing Plex on my Mac. I was looking for a port for Windows when I discovered that Plex was actually a port of XBMC.
Anyway, I've used Plex on Mac and have become used to it.

I decided to install XBMC on my Windows machine and used the same skin as Plex to ease the transition.

I am currently having a problem because when I go to "Videos", "Add Source" and then, use the "Set content" button, those settings are not being saved.
If I go to "Set content" again right after I set the options, it still displays as no content is set.

Because of this, I never get the "Scan for new content" option in the context menu and can't update/create my library.

Has anyone experienced this? What can I do to solve this?

I downloaded XBMC 2 days ago so I must be running the latest version. I am running Windows XP.

Also, I cannot start XBMC windowed. If I try to do this, XBMC starts fullscreen and "bigger" than the screen, cropping content from all sides.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
I'm having the same problem here, using version 0.8.1.0 on WinXP. Did you find a solution to this?
See this thread for info:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=40669
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks, that did it, special characters in the username. Man that was driving me crazy, not sure how I overlooked that thread last night.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Set content" is not saving my choices0