Xbox Friendly Texutres.xpr
For those who have got this working smoothly on their Xbox, how many movies do you have in your library?

I have over 900 movies and the Xbox just runs out of memory when I try and play back almost any video.
LaTropa64 Wrote:For those who have got this working smoothly on their Xbox, how many movies do you have in your library?

I have over 900 movies and the Xbox just runs out of memory when I try and play back almost any video.

Have you turned off fanart when viewing?
SHAZcat07 Wrote:Have you turned off fanart when viewing?

Nope. I guess that's the problem.

One of the main reasons I wanted to use MediaStream was because of fanart. I'm not impressed with the fanart presentation in PM3.HD.

I even tried resizing all my thumbnails in userdata\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart to 960x540 but no luck.
organization and fileview FTW with the Ol' xbox.
coz of the memeory problems i was having with mediastream i decided to try your little mod,and i'd just like to say thank you for the work you've done,it works perfect,with everything turned back on,the only way i can make it crash now is by playing music while using file manger to copy from dvdrom(aid disc)zipped trainers to trainer folder unzipped in f:then after a few mins of being left alone to do its thing,the visuals start as screensaver coz musics playing then it will crash,but it takes it doing 5 things at once,great work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox Friendly Texutres.xpr0