finding what library autoscans missed
Question 
Evening all.

Stoked to see XBMC make it to the AppleTV.

I've just started playing, and have read the wiki manual and figured out how to get the library up and running. Even found the details on how to correct / manually add things by creating .nfo's. I have a question though, that I was hoping someone could help with.

How do you identify which files the "autoscan" scrapers have missed/failed to match on?

Surely there is an automatic method to create a listing, or some other workflow to manually add the ones that couldn't be auto-matched?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Unfortunately no such thing exists today. But It is something that would be extremely useful.
Here is my take...
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5329

(One of the devs would probably reply you should just arrange your media perfectly, then this is not needed :p )
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for the info.

Any way to vote for that feature request?

The sales pitch to the developers to me is that without knowing what parts of your media structure is imperfect, how do you fix it? ;-)

By the way, do you know if moving the library data into the folder structure is on the cards? So that you can use multiple XBMCs pointing to the one FS, or blow away your install without fear of starting from scratch?

Also, is there going to be an easier way to override single settings/values? i.e. If I want to add a custom genre and manually assign it to certain movies, over-riding the scraped values etc.?

Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
finding what library autoscans missed0