toggle dual audio with keyboard?
Hi,

Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to toggle dual audio instead of going through menu, then audio and select etc...? Please spread the light.

Thank you
Welcome to the forums!

Hmm...vague. Please turn the light on.

Thank you.
For every movies that have dual audio, to select the other audio, we would normal go to menu, and then have to select the audio and subtitle setting and select the desire audio stream. I want to know if it's possible to that with 1 button on a keyboard or a remote like how you would on a standalone dvd player.

Thanks
Check the keymapping section in the manual, it has a full (more or less) list of mappable actions.
Mhmm, not a real answer ...

Did somebody find a solution ?

Thanks for sharing it
You can edit the "keyboard section" in your keymap.xml.
There you can add a row similar to the ones allready there choosing a button on your keyboard (i.e. "a") and link this to the command "AudioNextLanguage".
It should look like this: <a>AudioNextLanguage</a> (Where "a" ist the chosen Key).
Now you can press "a" while watching a movie an it'll switch to the next audio stream.
way to spoon feed! i'm almost tempted to delete the post (i'm kidding and my sarcasm is not in any way aimed at you hgbaum Smile)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
toggle dual audio with keyboard?0