Issue with "watch tv shows"
Hmm, I searched around but didn't find anything that helped me so I hope someone here can! lol I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm using the MediaStream skin.

For some reason I am unable to get the "watch TV shows" option to work correctly. I have set my content for my tv shows and they have retrieved show information. When I click "watch tv shows" I see the cover art for them and I can select the show but it says I have zero episodes.

If I go to "watch videos" I can select the tv show that way and it will play fine so I know its not a problem with the video. If I go to "watch movies", all my movies play fine and work just how they should with all the cover art. It's just the "watch tv show" section won't work for me.

Any help would be appreciated.
Have you gone over the TV show file naming conventions for the scrapers to work correctly?
What is your folder structure like and how do you have your shows named?
My file structure is TV Shows\House M.D.\Season 1

Then I named the files like HouseMD.S01.E01 which is how the scraper is set up by default right?
that should work, but thetvdb.com has it as just "House" as that's pretty much what it goes by now.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
I figured it out! It turns out that I accidentally added the same tv shows from two sources so I deleted the extra and now it works fine.

As for House, it is the only one still giving me trouble although I think it is due to IMDB, not XBMC or MS. For some reason none of the scrapers will pull episode info. They pull info and art for the show but none will pull specific episode information. I tried various file names but alas nothing brings up a match.

Anybody with some House episodes care to tell me one of their episode's file name? I need to know what to put these as lol.

And thanks for the help guys!
I use

\tv shows\house\House - S01E01 - House, M.D. (Pilot).avi
\tv shows\house\House - S01E02 - Paternity.avi
\tv shows\house\House - S01E03 - Occam's Razor.avi
etc

works perfect using the tvdb scraper

cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with "watch tv shows"0