Image Distortion
I have been searching around and haven't found anything regarding the issue I'm up against. My computer is running Windows XP sp2 and I just put the newest version of XBMC on it yesterday. Movies, artwork, and pictures that are downloaded for meta data look perfectly normal, however the skin artwork is completely distorted. The colors are totally off and don't look remotely close to what they should look like, for all 3 default skins. Also the mouse is screwed up too, it looks like a box... I am not on that specific computer right now so I cannot take a screen shot but will do later on. I really want this to work seamlessly so if anyone has an idea please let me know. I also have an nVidia graphics card, specific model I can add later as well.
Attached is what I am experiencing. Resolution is at 1280x720 32bit. Graphics card is an nVidia GeForce 7900 GS. This problem happens with all skins.

Bad Icons - Bad

Fan Art and Metadata - Fine
You should post debug log, provide more details about drivers, etc...

Thanks.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
My Debug Log. No idea how to read this thing...

http://paste2.org/p/115658
There's nothing interesting in the log. Try installing the latest drivers from nvidia's site for your card. TBH it looks like gfx memory corruption, so your card may be on its way out.
I agree with althekiller, I've seen a few video cards to bad and the video memory corrupts the output. It's the 1st sign of a failing card. Sad
hmm that wouldn't be so good, I haven't had any problems whatsoever with this card, besides with XBMC. I will try to the drivers out now and post back in a few.
Was just a driver issue!! Thank you very much, this XBMC is insane and I now I can fully take advantage, great work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Image Distortion0