[MOD] LeLa Project (Focus Skin Mod)
Smile 
But it is actually at the present time, (before many great HD visual output devices) still give people dealing with small things satisfied!

Therefore I try to adapt an interface ... let's see how I manage.

Please enter the skin to 16:9 and default theme. (no 4:3 support). In the HD resolution of course, it looks great from, And in my 4.3 "car-radio also

Serves as the basis of the FOCUS Skin by Jeroen. I think this skin has the best base for all the fonts to enlarge and adapt some menu window. The menu think I succeeded very well, he is also fairly well developed. Many futures, which ok, one need not necessarily be on someone mini display, but if already there ... why not!
Overall a very good work by Jeroen! 1000 Big Thanks for this.

And many thanks to the "pandora" icons for mikebeacham.

Also I would like to thank the member xbmc.de "nesges" helped me appreciate the script has to realize. About this script you can download the skin and later updated.

In the skin settings I have a nice future is being built to fit this season is. Xmas.

Some details in German in xbmc.de Forum

Many screenshots here:

LeLa Loader - xbmc Script

SVN Download: and SVN-project hompage.

or

Rar File weekly updates

greetz djtoll, and sorry for my bad english Rolleyes

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
I have a question What screen size did you test this on?
Because i am using it on 22" hp widscreen monitor 1680X1050 resolution.
And to be honest i liked the original focus but your fonts are far too large and really mess up the whole look of this skin, other than that i think it could be a very good alternative to focus but for me i am not keen on very large fonts and the extra bits.
It probably looks great on a 10foot screen but not on a average sized tv/monitor. fix those issues and who knowsWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
This is the real font size I would like to see in all skins!!!
Very HDTV friendly.

Thank you very much for making this mod!!!
Congrats Alwin, nice job Smile
About the bigger fonts, as I have understood this mod was made with equipment like car installations in mind.
keep it up Smile
paul Wrote:I have a question What screen size did you test this on?
Because i am using it on 22" hp widscreen monitor 1680X1050 resolution.
And to be honest i liked the original focus but your fonts are far too large and really mess up the whole look of this skin, other than that i think it could be a very good alternative to focus but for me i am not keen on very large fonts and the extra bits.
It probably looks great on a 10foot screen but not on a average sized tv/monitor. fix those issues and who knowsWink

Sorry, and I'm sorry you do not understand the spirit, but this is not a "problem" as you call it, but intent. The priority lies not in the HD mode, but for small displays, even small as 7 ". That's what I said but. It also forces you not to use these skin, it is also no standard skin in your collection but will for Special cases.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
djtoll Wrote:Sorry, and I'm sorry you do not understand the spirit, but this is not a "problem" as you call it, but intent. The priority lies not in the HD mode, but for small displays, even small as 7 ". That's what I said but. It also forces you not to use these skin, it is also no standard skin in your collection but will for Special cases.

greetz djtoll
Sorry but i never said it was a problem. and i were not trying to have a go just the reverse.
I were trying to give you constructive critiscism as i do like the overall feel of the mod.
and i have tried it on a 15inch portable 4/3 tv and the onscreen text just runs off screen?Blush
If the skin is set to 16:9 and the calibration is correct, then there should be no difficulties with the text. Can you make a screenshot?

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:If the skin is set to 16:9 and the calibration is correct, then there should be no difficulties with the text. Can you make a screenshot?

greetz djtoll

Nah i deleted once i realised the skin was intended for people with extremely poor eyesight which is fine by me just a shame it wasnt made more clear before i downloaded it.
I will stick with minimalko's mediastream mod. thanks all the sameRolleyes
djtoll Wrote:If the skin is set to 16:9 and the calibration is correct, then there should be no difficulties with the text.
Where is this setting? (on windows)
My resolution is set to 720P (1280X720).
Also, could you please support DVD Thumb view in file mode. (currently only List and Icon views available).
thanks
igsolt Wrote:Where is this setting? (on windows)
Also, could you please support DVD Thumb view in file mode. (currently only List and Icon views available).
thanks

Go to settings / appearance / screen / resolution
change it from thereNod
igsolt Wrote:Where is this setting? (on windows)
thanks

Hi,
of course. Nod

Just make an update from the skin out. xbmc restart and test it. Coverflow and Slideflow added. rev 0120

I forgot to mention, an update on the script or the accessories menu is not working under linux.
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:Just make an update from the skin out. xbmc restart and test it. Coverflow and Slideflow added. rev 0120]
Thanks a lot, Coverflow is really fascinating!
The only problem with this revision is that option to disable submenus is gone.
Also I am wondering if you could fix weather and date/time overflow in Home screen Screenshot
Submenus? what do you mean? I never had a function to disable/enable home submenus. I thought at least.

According to the screenshot you probably used a higher resolution than pal 16:9,
I can not understand precisely the use 1440x900 resolution, and an overlap here is not to be seen. Check again in the calibration of the setup function Appearance-> screen -> Video Calibration... Sign up again if the problem after these tips are still there.

Greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:Submenus? what do you mean? I never had a function to disable/enable home submenus. I thought at least.
I believe previous version had option in 'skin settings' to disable submenus for videos, music and pictures (wua.la, tv shows, recent videos etc.)
for some people like myself it's not useful.
djtoll Wrote:According to the screenshot you probably used a higher resolution than pal 16:9,
I can not understand precisely the use 1440x900 resolution, and an overlap here is not to be seen.
Check again in the calibration of the setup function Appearance-> screen -> Video Calibration... Sign up again if the problem after these tips are still there.

I have NTSC TV, maybe that is the problem?
My XBMC resolution is set to 720p 16:9 and video calibration is fine.
My WindowsXP resolution is set to 1280x720.
igsolt Wrote:I believe previous version had option in 'skin settings' to disable submenus for videos, music and pictures (wua.la, tv shows, recent videos etc.)
for some people like myself it's not useful.

Focus never had that option. So unless djtoll made an option in his mod, which I don't think he did, you must be mistaken Wink But the submenus don't show if you don't use them so shouldn't be a problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LeLa Project (Focus Skin Mod)0