[MOD] LeLa Project (Focus Skin Mod)
Jeroen Wrote:Congrats Alwin, nice job Smile
About the bigger fonts, as I have understood this mod was made with equipment like car installations in mind.
keep it up Smile

THANK, THANK, THANKS .... and Merry Christmas, for all xbmc members and Fans. Big Grin

djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
igsolt Wrote:I have NTSC TV, maybe that is the problem?
My XBMC resolution is set to 720p 16:9 and video calibration is fine.
My WindowsXP resolution is set to 1280x720.

Hi,

I've found what, if I changed the speak in English then I put these overlapping. In German, everything is as it should. Then I have checked other languages because it is different, times are not true.

But I have no idea what that is.

Can you make a test with the german language ?

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
djtoll Wrote:Hi,

I've found what, if I changed the speak in English then I put these overlapping. In German, everything is as it should. Then I have checked other languages because it is different, times are not true.
But I have no idea what that is.
Can you make a test with the german language ?
greetz djtoll

Yes, I can confirm, in German there is no overlapping and whole skin looks much better.
Hope you can resolve this issue for English language.
Hi,

Just to let you know that the Team Passion-XBMC made available LeLa via our script Installer Passion-XBMC (cf link on my signature), as well as the script LeLa loader.

@djtoll
I renamed in LeLa loader the file default.py (same for icon) in oder to have it running at the root level after install from our installer, it doesn't change anything, more just convenient.

BTW thanks for your skins! Smile

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

igsolt Wrote:Yes, I can confirm, in German there is no overlapping and whole skin looks much better.

Its not a skin problem, but you can setup this ...
OK, change the region to UK ore Australia, not USA and Canada.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
Temhil Wrote:Hi,

Just to let you know that the Team Passion-XBMC made available LeLa via our script Installer Passion-XBMC (cf link on my signature), as well as the script LeLa loader.

@djtoll
I renamed in LeLa loader the file default.py (same for icon) in oder to have it running at the root level after install from our installer, it doesn't change anything, more just convenient.

BTW thanks for your skins! Smile

I also say Thanks and a happy new Year to your Team.

and keep it conjures Big Grin

Skin.JOGGLER
hi. Your skin is great. Can you please add the option to show if a movie/episode has been watched or not? thanks
rgf21 Wrote:hi. Your skin is great. Can you please add the option to show if a movie/episode has been watched or not? thanks

sorry. I found the option.
I know you stated that you will not decrease the font but can you tell me how I can do it ? I just want it one or two sizes smaller to fit on my screen. Which is set for 16x9 but still shows overlap.

And my caller Id script only shows have of the name and phone number calling now so thats one of the major reasons why I want a very small decrease in font size. I attempted to decrease the font in the font.xml file but appeared to do nothing to make it smaller where as the Orig font size for Focus was too small yours is a just a tad to big

You can youse this tool. Xfontsize.rar

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36208

About the overlaping: Chanced the Region of xbmc to UK ore Australia if it is possible.

Quote:
igsolt Wrote:Yes, I can confirm, in German there is no overlapping and whole skin looks much better.

Its not a skin problem, but you can setup this ...
OK, change the region to UK ore Australia, not USA and Canada.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
It looks like Lela doesn't work anymore with the latest XBMC SVN builds.
It just crashes.
Could you please look at this issue.
This is my favorite skin and I would like to enjoy using it.
Is this skin for car screens?
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
kautious Wrote:Is this skin for car screens?

You can use it, yes... it´s better for small car screens.
Skin.JOGGLER
igsolt Wrote:It looks like Lela doesn't work anymore with the latest XBMC SVN builds.
It just crashes.
Could you please look at this issue.
This is my favorite skin and I would like to enjoy using it.

Yes, I know, but I don´t find the error. Sad
Will continue looking. In the PC (windows) version so everything still works.
Skin.JOGGLER
Hi,

must be run now with the newer xbmc releases. Big Grin

mini FIX (update over the script or from the accessories subMenu).

Rar File

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LeLa Project (Focus Skin Mod)0