[RELEASE] 66Stage Megavideo Movies (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Okay folks a while ago I noticed a post asking about a 66Stage plugin. I've just finished working on the Megavideo section of 66Stage and with my luck I'm prematurely releasing it now but hey WTF right?

In the link you will find two (2) files.

1.) 66Stage-DivX plugin I did not author this plugin it is from some one who created it for Boxee. I just removed some stuff and checked it to see if it works in XBMC and it does. So enjoy it I do.

2.) 66Stage-MegaVideo plugin. I just finished working on this and watched a couple movies. It is not going to be perfect it's my first plugin but so far it seems to work for the items I've watched. Be forewarned it is a 'dog' the list has over 1960 entries so it takes some time to build. When you make a selection 2 items appear chose the second/bottom one it has the resolved MV link in it. I'm not 100% sure but there may be a time limit on the MV items.

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7afea...0a6d23bc11

This was built using the Voinage tutorial thanks V for the guidance and CoolBlaze for the MegaVideo routine.

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers

FC
Thumbs Up 
Hi F8lcoder great plugin ,all by the way anyluck on the other project you think i can have the other channel by this week i will be on vaction from 12/19/08 wil realy like to check them out.And as always you come thru with great stuff for all of us to use on our xbox Smile
Nice one Brotherman, Sláinte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mná go deo!
I cleaned this a wee bit (had some not so necessary code in the mix got rid of that nasty right away I did) and I also added the ability to download with the hopes that, that pesky 1hr Mega Video limit could be subverted.

It seems to me that even with the MegaVideo routine my viewing pleasure has been stopping short of the full feature when using this plugin.

Hopefully, downloading and viewing later will put the kabosh on that load of crahizzap..Wink

If not some IP spoofing is needed based on what I've gathered this is the cure for this time limit problem. Or, if it's at all possible to change your IP address after downloading a file this should also allow you to get more than just one file at a time.

From what I've read in a regular browser if you pause the download, then block the cookie from the MV site and then continue the download this tends to do the trick too.

However I'm not sure if we can do something like that within the plugin itself. I suppose it could be possible though I defer to a higher authority on such a ruling though.Huh

Anyway here is the latest, enjoy..

Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ce82c...3a4a440c93

Voinage, thanks for the nod,"agus go mairfidh na mna go deo".. I'll raise a pint to that and to you my friend.Cool

If I do not see you here before the holidays...Sláinte agus táinte, Nollaig shona duit, agus athbhliain faoi mhaise dhuit!!

Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo aris!!!

Here's to the health of the cheater, the thief, the fighter, and the drinker!!!!

FC
Thumbs Up 
Hey F8cloder hope all will again thanks for the channel update my wife love them .I just wish down the road xbmc can be made to work on the xbox360 because of my power it has over the xbox just a thought anyway have a great day long live XBMC.
nuttypro,

I wouldn't worry too much about getting xbmc on the 360. The folks at (free60 . org) are working dilligently on getting linux to shell on the 360. With that would presumably come the ablility to run your xbmc just as if you were using a PC with ubuntu or any other linux based OS right on your 360. So I wouldn't say that it can't be done, it just isn't polished enough give it time.

Also there a number of hacker with the 360 dev kits just waiting for an XDK exploit. So that homebrew's can be run on it.

But don't look for it too soon, it will happen though it's just taking time.

Happy Holidays

FC
Rainbow 
Good work amigo. Wink

Now we just need to get all the plugins collected into the same source or people will miss contributions which disappear off the front page.

Could these plugins be added to the plugin repository (accessible via the plugin installed by default under programs in the SVN)?

Anyway thanks for some good work. Just about to install.
TheBoxMan Wrote:Good work amigo. Wink

Now we just need to get all the plugins collected into the same source or people will miss contributions which disappear off the front page.

Could these plugins be added to the plugin repository (accessible via the plugin installed by default under programs in the SVN)?

Anyway thanks for some good work. Just about to install.

No thanks needed, just enjoy it while you can..

Agreed, if Voinage thinks it worthy of his Repository I would be glad to have it added.

Also to note this is still a WIP I'm attempting to add the ability to download the .avi in the Boxee / DivX version. Status = almost done & soon to be released.

I'm also attempting to re-write and merge the DivX version with the Mega-Sh*deo version since the DivX version only provides a fraction of the 66Stage DivX content of which is sourced only via stagevu. I'd like to have all of it myself.

So hopefully I can get it merged and have it all under one plugin but it's a slow go with the holidays.

Cheers,

FC
For those of you having problems with the mediafire download link you'll find it easier to grab the files from here:

link -> http://code.google.com/p/f8lcoder-xbmc-s...loads/list

Or through the link in my sig..

Cheers,

FC
In these post-absolutist days it is better to build upon the shifting sands
than that of the rock which will confound you upon the day it shatters...
When you've finally realised that, then you will know
that Nothing is true and All is permitted and
you can then embrace chaos...

Google Code Page : http://code.google.com/p/f8lcoder-xbmc-s...d-plugins/
Nice job f8lcoder, thanks!

I made available your plugins on our FTP via Installer Passion-XBMC script.
Just to be sur the version I have is from Dec 14th, am I up to date?

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Thanks Temhil,

By the way great job on that Tac TV Script Wink

The 66Stage - DivX plugin is current from 12/15.

The 66Stage - Mega Video plugin was updated on 12/22..

My googlecode page in my last post & signature has the latest versions.

I'll post here when changes are made to either one of them.

Cheers,

FC

Hi f8lcoder,

I was just figuring it out while you were posting. I added The 66Stage - Mega Video plugin was updated on 12/22 and it is now available via the our installer script.
Really nice job, works well for me Smile

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

this is an awesome plugin but when ever i try too load the second half of whatever im watchin, the first thing i noticed is that it grabs it from another server(http://www.megavideo.com, but on the first half it grabs it from something like http://www.20.megavideo.com)and then it cashe's about a quarter of it and stops, i can click on it again but same thing happens...this is for all the movies ive tryed
any help would be greatly apreciated
thanks
CONKER UNIT1 Wrote:when ever i try too load the second half of whatever im watchin, the first thing i noticed is that it grabs it from another server(http://www.megavideo.com, but on the first half it grabs it from something like http://www.20.megavideo.com)and then it cashe's about a quarter of it and stops, i can click on it again but same thing happens...this is for all the movies ive tryed

I'll take a look at it over the next couple of days, I haven't logged anytime into working on either of these plugin's since the last update posted. But I have looked into mega video and there is a time limit no matter which server is used. I think that this may be causing your problem.

Be aware that after 72 minutes there is a viewing break which takes about 50 minutes. During this time your ability to view any movies from mega video will be halted this is unfortunatly an advertising break for megavideo and can not be stopped. This is also why I added the download feature in my last update.

The only other way around this while using this plugin via the xbox is to restart and renew your IP address.

If you are using another system/OS you'll have to watch offline.When you click on a megavideo video, click pause and allow the video to buffer all the way to 100%. Once the video is done buffering, go to your menu bar on your browser, and click on file">"work offline" then watch the video. To view another video simply unclick the work offline and Repeat the Process....

Hope this helps if I find anything going on with the coding of this plugin I will post an update.

FC

f8lcoder Wrote:I'll take a look at it over the next couple of days, I haven't logged anytime into working on either of these plugin's since the last update posted. But I have looked into mega video and there is a time limit no matter which server is used. I think that this may be causing your problem.

Be aware that after 72 minutes there is a viewing break which takes about 50 minutes. During this time your ability to view any movies from mega video will be halted this is unfortunatly an advertising break for megavideo and can not be stopped. This is also why I added the download feature in my last update.

The only other way around this while using this plugin via the xbox is to restart and renew your IP address.

If you are using another system/OS you'll have to watch offline.When you click on a megavideo video, click pause and allow the video to buffer all the way to 100%. Once the video is done buffering, go to your menu bar on your browser, and click on file">"work offline" then watch the video. To view another video simply unclick the work offline and Repeat the Process....

Hope this helps if I find anything going on with the coding of this plugin I will post an update.

FC

even if i just start my xbox and click on the second half of anything it does the same thing...grabs it from a different server then any of the first ones and cache's a quarter of it and stops...then nothing happens

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 66Stage Megavideo Movies (Video) Plugin0