Editing Wall view - Help
Hi guys.

I'm in no way a skinner, however I'm getting really frustrated, because I love Aeon (and horizonz), however much prefer other wall views!

Could someone give me a hand on getting the Aeon wallview to look more like this -

Please? And thanks! Smile
You mean the wall view from my mod? Just download it and overwrite your aeon folder.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:You mean the wall view from my mod? Just download it and overwrite your aeon folder.

Comes up with a compatibility error Sad
Kingsley Wrote:Comes up with a compatibility error Sad

Got over the compatibility error by doing what you said, just copying and replacing the aeon folder rather than having a folder of its own, however now, in photowall, i cant even scroll through anything..and also the cover art has the white background unlike in the pics Sad
To get help you need to be a lot more informative. What do you mean by " I can't even scroll through anything"? and "cover art has the white background"? What white background? What version of aeon are you running? What version of the mod? You need to provide information if you want help.
Using the latest version of Aeon, and the latest version of your mod i could find. 2.?

When I go into Music, i cannot scroll through the wall, it just gets stuck on the top bar.

I mean by white background..the kind of white picture behind the covers. I'll just grab a screenshot
http://rapidshare.com/files/174054799/sc...6.bmp.html
Sounds like you have some conflicting stuff going on in guisettings.xml. Go through and MANUALLY ERASE all entries that say aeon in them. You will have to set up all your stuff again but that is the only way to get it to work. I changed a ton of stuff and if any settings are cached from the previous version of Aeon you will get conflicts. I still don't know what you mean by the white background.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Sounds like you have some conflicting stuff going on in guisettings.xml. Go through and MANUALLY ERASE all entries that say aeon in them. You will have to set up all your stuff again but that is the only way to get it to work. I changed a ton of stuff and if any settings are cached from the previous version of Aeon you will get conflicts. I still don't know what you mean by the white background.

Cheers..i'll have a look through that file and delete the aeon stuff.

As per the white background, if you have a look at the cover art in my picture, it is very faded compared to the cover art in the screenshot I posted in my first post. I'll try and do up a comparison shot
Here we go.

In your screenshot in the first post, all cover arts have the same coloration, however on my system, the highlighted cover art has the right colouration, whereas the rest of them are faded/have a white background
Ahh, ok. Now I know what you are talking about. I added a <colordiffuse> tag to add that effect so that the highlighted image would have more contrast compared to the background. Just remove the line with <colordiffuse>8eFFFFFF</colordiffuse> in all the wall views and you should be good to go. I think I actually struggled on whether or not to include the diffused effect. I kind of like the bright images too Wink
Is this in Wallviews.xml?

Taken all the colordiffuse out and still the same problem!

Aghh..sorry to be a pain Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Editing Wall view - Help0