How to change 'picture' view mode to 'file' view mode
I renamed the "pictures" home button to "games"

when i add sources xbmc still thinks i am looking for pictures and won't launch a .xbe. how do i fix this?

so i was wondering if someone would let me know hot to change it so i have all the regular files views and can launch programs inside the renamed "pictures" category

thanks
cooljames Wrote:I renamed the "pictures" home button to "games"

when i add sources xbmc still thinks i am looking for pictures and won't launch a .xbe. how do i fix this?

so i was wondering if someone would let me know hot to change it so i have all the regular files views and can launch programs inside the renamed "pictures" category

thanks

you messed things up and ask here how to fix it?

umh.. No

note that you can't just change the behaviour of a defined section in xbmc by simply renaming it. so revert your changes and take a look here - i saw ppl writing they can start xbes with this one.
cheers,azido :;):
What's wrong with "Programs"?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:What's wrong with "Programs"?

i saw ppl in the above thread using an addon to open xbe stuff from within xbmc, that's all.
cheers,azido :;):
It was mainly directed at the original poster.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change 'picture' view mode to 'file' view mode0