Problems compiling XBMC
Hello,

Fist of all sorry for my bad english,

I'm very noob compiling, this is the second program that I try to compile (first was Ultrastardx with success).

I'm triyng to compile xbmc from svn for my mac and appletv, I think that I do all the fases that are descrived in the wiki and the readme, but I have this result in Xcode,

Code:
Line Location Application.cpp:4821: warning: unused variable 'pMusicScan'
Line Location Application.cpp:4822: warning: unused variable 'pVideoScan'
Line Location cmyth.h:349: warning: 'struct timeval' declared inside parameter list
Line Location cmyth.h:349: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
Line Location cmyth.h:529: warning: 'struct timeval' declared inside parameter list
Line Location cmyth.h:572: warning: 'struct timeval' declared inside parameter list
Line Location cmyth.h:947: warning: 'struct timeval' declared inside parameter list
Line Location PlayListPlayer.cpp:319: warning: control may reach end of non-void function 'PLAYLIST::CPlayList& PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::GetPlaylist(int)' being inlined
Line Location PlayListPlayer.cpp:505: warning: control may reach end of non-void function 'const PLAYLIST::CPlayList& PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::GetPlaylist(int) const' being inlined
Line Location Surface.cpp:927: warning: non-local variable 'Surface::CSurface::ResizeSurface(int, int, bool)::SDL_VideoDevice* current_video' uses local type 'Surface::CSurface::ResizeSurface(int, int, bool)::SDL_VideoDevice'
Line Location Tool:0: collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Line Location Tool:0: warning, duplicate dylib /opt/local/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
Line Location Tool:0: "XFILE::CVTPFile::CVTPFile()", referenced from:
Line Location Tool:0: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader(CURL const&) in FileFactory.o
Line Location Tool:0: CDVDInputStreamTV::Open(char const*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)in DVDInputStreamTV.o
Line Location Tool:0: warning, duplicate dylib /opt/local/lib/libz.1.dylib
Line Location Tool:0: DIRECTORY::CFactoryDirectory::Create(CStdStr<char> const&)in FactoryDirectory.o
Line Location Tool:0: symbol(s) not found
Line Location Tool:0: "DIRECTORY::CVTPDirectory::CVTPDirectory()", referenced from:
Line Location UPnP.cpp:1553: warning: passing negative value '-0x00000000000000001' for argument 2 to 'CStdString CGUIInfoManager::GetImage(int, DWORD)'
Line Location Util.cpp:3399: warning: passing negative value '-0x00000000000000001' for argument 5 to 'CGUIMessage::CGUIMessage(DWORD, DWORD, DWORD, DWORD, DWORD)'
Line Location Util.cpp:3414: warning: passing negative value '-0x00000000000000001' for argument 5 to 'CGUIMessage::CGUIMessage(DWORD, DWORD, DWORD, DWORD, DWORD)'
Line Location wrapper.c:91: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
Line Location wrapper.c:91: warning: 'struct stat64' declared inside parameter list
Line Location wrapper.c:95: warning: 'struct stat64' declared inside parameter list
Line Location wrapper.c:97: warning: 'struct statvfs64' declared inside parameter list
Line Location wrapper.c:348: warning: 'struct stat64' declared inside parameter list
Line Location wrapper.c:350: warning: passing argument 2 of 'dll_stat64' from incompatible pointer type
Line Location wrapper.c:353: warning: 'struct stat64' declared inside parameter list
Line Location wrapper.c:355: warning: passing argument 2 of 'dll_stat64' from incompatible pointer type
Line Location wrapper.c:373: warning: 'struct stat64' declared inside parameter list
Line Location wrapper.c:375: warning: passing argument 2 of 'dll_fstat64' from incompatible pointer type
Line Location wrapper.c:378: warning: 'struct statvfs64' declared inside parameter list
Line Location wrapper.c:380: warning: passing argument 2 of 'dll_fstatvfs64' from incompatible pointer type
Line Location XBMChttp.cpp:1331: warning: passing negative value '-0x00000000000000001' for argument 2 to 'CStdString CGUIInfoManager::GetImage(int, DWORD)'
Line Location XBMChttp.cpp:1383: warning: passing negative value '-0x00000000000000001' for argument 2 to 'CStdString CGUIInfoManager::GetImage(int, DWORD)'

I'm very interested in compile this for appletv to have a solution for the screen calibration problem.

Thanks
new files were added to the svn and the xcode project needs to be updated to reflect those changes. if you cannot handle that you will have to be patient and wait for somebody to do it.
Ok, Thanks.

I Think that the problem was for something that I do wrong.

Thanks, I be patient.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems compiling XBMC0