Minimalko's MOD (xbox friendly)
Thumbs Up 
For all Xbox users who want the Minimalko's mediastream mod but are having video playback issues.
By request i have now two versions for download one with the default textures
and one with my own textures You choose?
Both get roughley the same results of 34 mb free ram on my XBOX which is running in 480p mode on a 4/3 tv
I have no playback issues of any kind either on the local HD or over my home network.

Theyt are both complete Skins from Team razorfish just unzip the skin and place in the usual place no
need for the lite them anymore. thanks for looking and have a great new year.

Download them from here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cfea3...952dde4a38
Hope you like them
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Fantastic! :-D
ashlartowers Wrote:Fantastic! :-D
Glad you like itCool
I'll give a try. Thanks!
this still based off of .95?
cold_realms Wrote:this still based off of .95?

This one is yes as soon as minimalko releases a new version
i will create a light version of that and upload it i have uploaded V1.00
But it's just the normal mediastream with cut down xprCool
I see. I still don't get why mine has no issues with the standard lite theme @ 720p with 1920 x 1080 Fanart but i'm not about to go digging and inadvertently screw it up.
Cold.....That's what I done. First, I had no issues with MediaStream at all. I went to mucking with some things, and (BLAMMO!!!!) it never wanted to work. I finally got everything set good again, so I've just quit messing........for now. LOL
cold_realms Wrote:I see. I still don't get why mine has no issues with the standard lite theme @ 720p with 1920 x 1080 Fanart but i'm not about to go digging and inadvertently screw it up.
How on earth do you manage to screw up changeing a theme besides it's only a matter of different textures guysHuh
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Cold.....That's what I done. First, I had no issues with MediaStream at all. I went to mucking with some things, and (BLAMMO!!!!) it never wanted to work. I finally got everything set good again, so I've just quit messing........for now. LOL
Sure if you start messing with the xml's then your likely to screw up i leave that to the skinning experts i only tinker with the Graphics.Big Grin
No.....I didn't muck-up by changing textures or editing xml ( I'm not to bad at Theme making and I've made a few simple mods thru XML editing. Check out the TV Button Mod I made for MC360 @ Xbox-Scene or my themes at XBMC BlackMarket).....I mucked-up by re-doing my setup.

I used to use the tilted dvd icons from MediaIcons.org for my movies and tv shows. They were 128x128, and looked really great when MC360 was my default look. When FanArt became avalible to XBMC i decided to start using MediaStream. The old icons looked ok, buy I wanted them to POP, so I decided to do a fresh install of everything and use movie posters and banners. I did, and afterwards I ended up having performance issues due to RAM.

After the HELL I went thru getting it re-done...( 400+ movies and 70+ TV Series)...I'm not going to go back to the tilted icons just because it ran a little better ( doing that would take days), besides, I love the way posters look with MediaStream.
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:No.....I didn't muck-up by changing textures or editing xml ( I'm not to bad at Theme making and I've made a few simple mods thru XML editing. Check out the TV Button Mod I made for MC360 @ Xbox-Scene or my themes at XBMC BlackMarket).....I mucked-up by re-doing my setup.

I used to use the tilted dvd icons from MediaIcons.org for my movies and tv shows. They were 128x128, and looked really great when MC360 was my default look. When FanArt became avalible to XBMC i decided to start using MediaStream. The old icons looked ok, buy I wanted them to POP, so I decided to do a fresh install of everything and use movie posters and banners. I did, and afterwards I ended up having performance issues due to RAM.

After the HELL I went thru getting it re-done...( 400+ movies and 70+ TV Series)...I'm not going to go back to the tilted icons just because it ran a little better ( doing that would take days), besides, I love the way posters look with MediaStream.

I do understand completely as it can be a real pain in the arse having to re set up everything from scratch. as it just took me hours sorting out my other soft modded xbox.
Nearly as bad as installing windows or linux that machine got screwed up by a badly unfinished skin and i will not say by who as to not offend anybody not that i got it from here i got from the rival site Plex sham really coz it looked real good. but i will stick with mediastream from now on.Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimalko's MOD (xbox friendly)0