Apple Tv Error:XBMC/Boxee exited with status: 10
I have just made the patchstick on my IMac as per the instructions from the website and installed it on my Apple Tv. Followed the instructions and did the up grade and restarted the Apple TV. Boxee seems to have installed and works fine, except I don't yet have a user account as I am waiting on the invite. But it works and opens and asks me to add the user account.

XBMC on the other hand won't open and simply locks up and I have to restart my Apple tv or it comes up with the above error. Very frustrating . does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix the error and get XBMC up and running on my Apple TV.

Cheers
You need more information than an exit message:

Take a look at
/Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/xbmc.log

and
/Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/CrashReporter.log
Thanks for the reply, sorry but how do I get to these log files? I can't see the apple TV from my Mac and there doesn't seem to be any access from the menu options on the TV.

PS I did look at the how to collect a XBMC log,

The log (xbmc.log) can be found in the same place as the XBMC executable (like on the Xbox), OR

* "/mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/" on Apple TV

Unfortunately this means nothing to me, where am I supposed to access this file from the Apple TV?
I'm getting this every second video i watch.. i have the logs.. did u just want a copy and paste? im unsure how to attach..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Tv Error:XBMC/Boxee exited with status: 100