• 23(current)
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon
Has this stopped functioning as well? I'm getting script errors when trying to run version 3.0.14 in xbmc 13.2

Edit:
Nope it's in fact working fine and it was me being a fanny Big Grin
Hey stacked,

Unfortunately I am having issues (index errors) on the only 2 shows I watch: tekzilla and hak5. A lot of other shows show the list of videos without issues. This problem occurs for more than a month now. Is it possible to be fixed?

Cheers
(2015-05-28, 16:51)enen92 Wrote: Hey stacked,

Unfortunately I am having issues (index errors) on the only 2 shows I watch: tekzilla and hak5. A lot of other shows show the list of videos without issues.

Read the last 5 or so posts, and your question will be answered Wink
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
(2015-05-28, 23:45)JohnWPB Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 16:51)enen92 Wrote: Hey stacked,

Unfortunately I am having issues (index errors) on the only 2 shows I watch: tekzilla and hak5. A lot of other shows show the list of videos without issues.

Read the last 5 or so posts, and your question will be answered Wink

Yeah, my bad. I use to read at least the last posts but in this case as the post above was mentioning gotham I assumed the plugin wasn't discussed for a while and it was something new.
As I really miss being able to watch both shows, here's a quick fix for Hak5 + Tekzilla episode listings:

https://github.com/stacked/plugin.video....on3/pull/1

Hope the author picks it and sends it to the official repository for an update. Although, he seems absent for a while now.
Thanks for the fixes to the script, I can at least see the old episodes now without throwing an error. +1 sent your way!
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
I am stepping up as the new maintainer of this plugin since I use it a lot. Last update for this addon was made 4 years ago. My PR fixing some issues with shows not being listed (https://github.com/stacked/plugin.video....on3/pull/1) has not received a single answer for more than 1 year. Stacked has not been around in the forum for 2 years.

So I am re-writing this addon from scratch using the new repository guidelines (kodi-addon-generator) and targeting Jarvis and above versions. The old plugin will be marked as broken.

I am making an effort to keep the same directory structure and will also give credits to stacked (will be adding him as an author).

Cheers
For cross-reference, as the new maintainer the support thread will be this one: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307022

Cheers
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon3