• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon
I only watch Tekzilla from all of the Revision 3 shows and so I rt-clicked on it and added Tekzilla to Favorites. Looks like there's a problem with that because the show list does not refresh when I go via the Favorites. The show list refreshes only if I got through the Start page for this Addon.
It would be nice if the refresh happens when I enter via favorites, or as an alternative if there was a context menu entry for a manual refresh.
Thanks.
(2013-10-08, 06:15)dkplayaclub Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked already, but would it be possible to add an auto-view feature to this add-on? I use the addon all the time and that is the only thing I see it needing to make it perfect.

What skin are you using? There is auto-view enabled for Confluence.

(2014-01-02, 16:05)xbmconatv2 Wrote: I only watch Tekzilla from all of the Revision 3 shows and so I rt-clicked on it and added Tekzilla to Favorites. Looks like there's a problem with that because the show list does not refresh when I go via the Favorites. The show list refreshes only if I got through the Start page for this Addon.
It would be nice if the refresh happens when I enter via favorites, or as an alternative if there was a context menu entry for a manual refresh.
Thanks.

I will look into this, but it might be an issue with XBMC. I've seen this behavior with other addons.

Can you send me a debug log?
Sorry for late response. I am using Aeon Nox.
Surprised this thread is not so busy. Would still like an auto view feature, but no big deal. I am having another problem which is much more pressing. All of the Rev3 streams have terrible audio desync problems.
Anyone else having this issue?
Great add on love the "Play All" feature Smile
Is there Ben Heck addon for Kodi?
(2014-11-21, 14:47)illiac4 Wrote: Is there Ben Heck addon for Kodi?

Have you looked at the addon? TBHS is included in R3.
(2014-11-21, 16:19)locoguano Wrote:

Have you looked at the addon? TBHS is included in R3.

No it is not anymore. Have you looked before answering?
I don't see a Ben Heck addon but his shows can be played from the Youtube addon. Just search for 'ben heck' from within the youtube addon to find them.
Seems HAK5 is a problem now. I have been receiving a 'There was an index error' message for about a month.
Has anyone had issues playing Tekzilla episodes?

I get: "Unfortunately an error occurred in the Revision3 addon". I get this error on just clicking Tekzilla in the list, and never get the listing of episodes. I have the same problem on 3 separate PC's. All the other Revision3 shows in the list appear to work fine. With the exception of the above mentioned Hak5 that is. Hak5 acts differently as it throws an "Index Error" after appearing to time out.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
I believe Tekzilla is No More...Sad
Holy crap! Just did some reading and catching up. Tekzilla is no longer Sad a sad day for me, as this is one of the few tech shows that I enjoyed watching. That and DIY Trying, which looks like it is on the way out as well. Looks like Rev3 in general is in trouble, and losing a lot of shows. Really sad Sad
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
I think you will find the Hak5 Crew have left Revision3 and struck out on their own. Notably they are relaunching ThreatWire as a Patreon with Peter Norton onboard Smile

This is not the only cool show the guys are doing either. I suggest we talk to them about integrating some of their feeds directly into a Kodi plugin much like we have for Jupiter Broadcasting.
Where is Robert Herron these days? I stopped watching Rev3 after he and Veronica left.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon3