• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon
I've been getting this error for over a couple of weeks now with the nightly builds.

http://pastebin.com/f70f04075

Any idea what it could be?
kareem613 Wrote:I've been getting this error for over a couple of weeks now with the nightly builds.

http://pastebin.com/f70f04075

Any idea what it could be?

I believe that I fixed this problem two weeks ago. Update your plugin.
That did it.
Strange. I thought I had the latest version because SVN repo installer said it was okay. A manual update did the trick though.

Thanks.
hi, just installed this on the latest t3ch xbox release but when i select a show to stream, it connects to the servers ok, but then nothing happens. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?
The plugin is working fine. You must have done something wrong on your side.
Any chance anyone has an updated revision3 script.. all the ones i find dont work with the new xbmc release..

Thanks!
my rev3 plugin seems to working fine with XBMC-Rev21701
First, thanks a lot for the plugin and the various respond and supports. i manage to get the plugin to work and watch my favorite Tekzilla shows finally on my XBMCLaugh.

Show questions/request
1) can I download the shows for offline viewing instead of streaming? its kinda slow on my connection on many occasion.

2) the title of every shows are the same - Revision 3. The thumnail for each show is different though. How to enable or display the actual title of each shows? I have to start each show just to know which one i watched and which one hasn't.

3) The default shows seems to be Large Quicktime formatted shows, is there a way to switch to Small Quicktime shows? this will certainly help to smooth out video streaming in my case if I can't get the offline viewing thing to work.

Again. many thanks to the plugin.
chanfl Wrote:First, thanks a lot for the plugin and the various respond and supports. i manage to get the plugin to work and watch my favorite Tekzilla shows finally on my XBMCLaugh.

Show questions/request
1) can I download the shows for offline viewing instead of streaming? its kinda slow on my connection on many occasion.

2) the title of every shows are the same - Revision 3. The thumnail for each show is different though. How to enable or display the actual title of each shows? I have to start each show just to know which one i watched and which one hasn't.

3) The default shows seems to be Large Quicktime formatted shows, is there a way to switch to Small Quicktime shows? this will certainly help to smooth out video streaming in my case if I can't get the offline viewing thing to work.

Again. many thanks to the plugin.

1 & 3 : Look at the plugin settings
2: Update your XBMC
Is there any way to manually add this plugin to the library. For example, I would like to be access this from the TV Shows library view, and just select a show called "Revision3" then browse to whatever rev3 show I want to see.

Also thank you for this great plugin. I used to manually download episodes every week for various shows on rev3, it is much easier to just find and view it from the comfort of my couch, which now has an even bigger butt shaped dent in it since this plugin. Big Grin
underdown Wrote:Is there any way to manually add this plugin to the library. For example, I would like to be access this from the TV Shows library view, and just select a show called "Revision3" then browse to whatever rev3 show I want to see.

Also thank you for this great plugin. I used to manually download episodes every week for various shows on rev3, it is much easier to just find and view it from the comfort of my couch, which now has an even bigger butt shaped dent in it since this plugin. Big Grin

I believe you can only add video content to a library. You can add rev3 to your favorites and access it there or you can just view it on the videos/files view.
[Update v1.2 09/11/09]
- added info labels
- added update checker
- fixed Download & Play for xbox
- the ability to browse all episodes for each show will be fixed in a future
update

ImageImageImage
Hi, and thanks for the plugin. I just want to inform you about a "bug".

When you use XBMC in swedish or finnish, there are languagefiles for the plugin in the resources-folder. The problem is, the names of the different videoformats available on Revision3 have also been translated. This results in the plugin trying to access for example http://revision3.com/hak5/feeds/xvid-stor. As this is not a valid link, the plugin will not get a list of episodes, but instead produce an error.

It's easy to fix this by changing the languagefiles, but I think it would be a good idea to change this so that the plugin does not use the translations for the link.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!
I'm not the one who makes the translations, so I didn't notice that problem. I reverted the quality strings from Finnish and Swedish back to English. That should fix the problem. Get the update on SVN Installer. (You might have to uninstall it and then install it back because I didn't change the build number)
I'm having a problem where the hak5 and Tekzilla items are no longer working (all other items still work). Anyone have the same problem?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon3